Last Day In School

A/N: so hey, um idk. i just got rlly bored. so i decided to do a ruel imagines book. if u want to request an imagine, just comment or something. okay yh onto the book :)

Third Person. 

Today is the last day your boyfriend Ruel is going school. With his carer taking off, he didn't have time to attend  school anymore. As much as you wanted him to stay so you could see him everyday, you knew this was best for him. 

You guys are sitting in the back of the classroom, not really paying attention to what the teacher's saying. You look over at Ruel and he gives you a smile as he grabs your hand underneath the table and intertwines his fingers with yours. You feel your cheeks become a light shade of pink as you rest your head against his arm, as his shoulder was too far up. 

"I'm gonna miss you when you're gone" You whisper to him, closing your eyes, as you feel yourself starting to fall asleep. 

"we can see each other outside of school, it's not like i'm leaving for good" He chuckles slightly, not realising that you're actually being serious about the situation, rather than joking about it. 

You sigh before starting to ramble. "ruel, i'm being serious. After you go i'm gonna be so bored in school. You are the only reason I look forward to coming to school, so I can see you everyday. Who will I have to lean on when I get tired in class, who will let me copy their homework because I was too lazy to do it, who will buy me lunch when I forget to pack some. No one. You were there for me and now you're leaving" You state, speaking a little louder than before. 

Ruel looks down at you and frowns, "I-I didn't think of it like that" He admits, running his other hand through his hair. 

"yeah you didn't" you say with a little attitude, letting go of his hand and bringing it back up to your book where you should be doing your work. 

You are happy for Ruel and want nothing more for him to do what he loves but you don't want to see him leave. You will be lost without him and he doesn't even seem to care. 

"y/n, I'm sorry. I guess I wa-" 

"y/n and ruel,  Stop disrupting my class, it will be a lunch detention next period for both of you" Your teacher speaks and you groan. 

"seriously" You groan looking over at Ruel and he shrugs his shoulders. 

"Back to what I was sayi-" 

"Y/n and Ruel That's It, don't worry about lunch detention. You both are getting after school detention" Your teacher yells and you rest your head in your arms, not bothered to move. 

***

The end of the day came and you were still a little pissed with ruel. You didn't have any other periods with him that day and you couldn't find him at lunch. You walk into the library where the detention was held and you saw your history teacher waiting for you.  You huph taking a seat while waiting for Ruel to show up. A couple of minutes go by and Ruel shows up, taking a seat next to you. 

"so both of you need to write down "I will not disrupt Mr. murray's class again" Your teacher spoke, handing you a pencil and paper each. 

"Also no talking" He adds taking a seat in front of us. 

A few minutes go by and you're already sick of writing this crap down. You move on to the next line but then you were startled by the school phone ringing. Mr. Murray goes to get it and hangs up the phone shortly after. 

"continue what you guys are doing, if I come back and you haven't written at least two pages of what you're supposed to, you guys will stay back longer" He threatens before leaving the library.

As soon as the door shuts Ruel stands up from his seat and brings his chair over to yours. 

"y/n i'm sorry, I got caught up with the ep and leaving this hell hole that I forgot about how you were feeling about this." Ruel apologizes, you can tell he's feeling sorry. 

"It's not your fault" You sigh, feeling guilty about what you said earlier today. 

"Yeah but I still could've thought about how you were feeling about everything I was doing but I didn't  and i'm sorry" He apologies once again. 

"I forgive you" you sigh standing up to hug him. 

"Thankyou, if you didn't I would've felt so guilty" He chuckles, hugging my waist as you reach up hug his neck. 

You pull away and he quickly connects our lips and you kiss back, wanting this moment to last forever. Ruel pulls away first and just stares into your eyes. 

"I promise we'll get through this" he says before pecking your lips again. 

"I love you y/n" your stomach still flutters everytime he says this. 

"I love you too" you smile before going back into hugging ruel, not really caring if you guys got caught. 

A/N: hey guysssss, idk if this is exactly how u do an imagine or whatever but if you have some tips for me can u comment them??? thanks and byeeeeeeeeeee :)