Chapter 5: Pride and Prejudice is Not My Favourite Book

A/N

Hey guys,

Sorry for being late. 

Long story short....I didn't like where my previous ch 5  was heading, so I Clt A + Backspaced it.  It took a couple of days more for an idea to germinate and take root. 

I'm here today because the chapter is finally penned down to my satisfaction....good news is that the next chapter is ready too....so unless my OCDic editor soul decides to create last minute issues, I'll post that one much sooner!

Spoiler Alert: you'll be meeting someone else today...almost meeting...Ah whatever! I'll leave you to it.

Bold and Italicised words  means conversation.

Video: De De Pyar De, Hauli Hauli.....it's addictive...seriously...I hate it....it's so damn singable and danceable!

**************************************************************

tring tring...

(this is the song being played...it's an OST from a currently on air Korean show 'Her Private Life')

What?

Sadu ghar par hai?

(Sadu- someone who is bad tempered)

'M not sadu!

Really? Who just answered the phone with a rude 'what!' instead of a polite 'hello'?

'M busy at work. I don't have time for idle chit-chat.

Ji Maharani ji...jaisa apka adesh Maharani ji....jo hukum...

(Yes, my Queen...whatever you say my Queen...your command...)

Ali!!! If you don't get to the point I'll disconnect the call!

Ugh...so much attitude! Is this the way you speak to your bff, your childhood sweetheart, your..

WT! Have you lost your bacha-kutch brain somewhere between your last girlfriend and the current one?

(leftover)

Haye!! You break my heart my darling!

Ali...if you don't stop now I'll come there and vomit my reaction on your sickening sugary talks on you, literally!

Dude..you are disgusting!

First of all, my disgust is because of you and second of all, 'm not a dude, 'm a girl!