Part IV

A/N

Hey Guys,

105 followers!!!! Say what?? OMG!!! 'm I dreaming???? 

I just saw.....

Wow!!

'm truly blessed!

I can't believe it!!

Thank you so so so so much each and every one of you for your immense love and trust in my ability to entertain you with my stories!!

A very very heartfelt thanks to all of you!!

Back to business now....

'M back with the next installment in our cupid-created-tales!

As mentioned previously, this story will oscillate between Heaven and Earth, with Parts I, II, ... bringing you conversations between Heavenly beings and Chapters 1, 2, ... telling what's happening right here on Earth.

Video: Jonas Brothers, Cool.....because it is soooo cool!! ;D ;D

**************************************************************

To: GoddessOfLove@lovematch.hevn

From: Cupid3@lovematch.hevn

Dear Dadimom,

It's a little surreal, writing to you like this.

I've never had to use this way of communicating with you before now. But because of dadu's ban, I can't come and meet you and talk to you directly.

Well the good news is that I've orchestrated Ananya into Neil's life. I had to 'make' the manager, Mr.Bajaj,'s dad fall sick. But there really was no other way to bring Ananya into Neil's life. Don't worry, he is not that unwell. But it'll still keep Mr.Bajaj out of Mumbai for at least the 3 months I need.

Oh dadimom I had to create a bit of a mess in poor Neil's organized professional life as well. But I didn't had to do much.

I just extended a simple normal-for-them thing like traffic jam and it had a domino effect of missed flights, dead batteries, missed deadlines and meetings, and more. A slight delay created such a pandominum that Neil put up no objections when I told him that I hired a temporary manager for him.

Once Ananya comes in Neil's orbit, Ali and Riya will get a chance to meet too.

I can't wait for tomorrow to come and for Ananya and Neil to come face-to-face with each other!! Because once they do....Shazam! They'll fall for each other making my work easier and then I'll get Ali and Riya together and before you know it I'll be home in no time.

It is all thanks to dadu's allowance of magic that I could easily inject into Neil's life as a childhood friend. I will surely never break his trust or his belief in love and friendship.

In him, I've discovered a friend whom I'll miss dearly once I finish my self-appointed task. The sad part is that once I leave Earth, he will forget all about me. He won't even remember my name, nor the fact that he ever had a friend called Dhruv in his life. He would never know that I was the cupid that brought him and Ananya together....

Dadimom, the ice-creams on Earth are pure ambrosia, especially the butterscotch one. I'll bring you some when I come home.

I miss you and your cooking. I wish you were here with me.

Dadimom, guess what? I've got your cooking genes! I tried cooking and it turned out to be fairly decent. Neil's mother calls it pure magic. But then she hasn't tasted your cooking yet, so she doesn't know what pure magic tastes like!

Neil's family is so nice. They treat me like another son. His dad is the quiet calm one, while his mom the most hyper and the talkative kind. They both treat me like Neil's brother rather than a friend. But it is his Bebe who indulges me the most, sometimes even more than she indulges Neil. She reminds me of you.

Whenever I miss you, I go and visit her and it consoles my heart some.

2 weeks from my allotted 3 months are already gone. Tomorrow Neil and Ananya will finally meet. It has been easy so far, wish and pray for me dadimom, that the rest of the days go by easily as well, so that I can come home to you sooner.

Love you, miss you!

Yes...I miss dadu too....and yes you can tell the old man that.

I know that you can see everything that's going on on Earth but because this is the only way I can talk to you I will hmail you soon with more news of my quest and Earth.

Till then,

Your everloving GrandSon,

Dhruv!

(or DD, as people on Earth currently know me as)

******************************************************************

A/N

So....?? 

What do you guys think? 

Did this hmail (heavenly mail ;D) from Dhruv to his dadimom make things clear for you? 

You guys had some questions and made some speculations regarding DD and Neil's connection. How close were you?

Do let me know...

Until next time, 

Happy Reading!!