[34] - Arlong Park Arc ~ 4

Start from the beginning

"So, you have a choice to make between life and death." Nami finishes coldly.

I remain silent with a blank face, as does the pack and Ghin.

Zoro growls.

And Sanji . . .well I can already guess how he's reacting to all this.

The blond chef already has the dopey look on his face. "Her heartless face is so hot." His visible eye then turns into a big pink heart and waves his arms in the air like crazy. "Hi, Nami! It's me, Sanji! Let's run away together~💞!"

"Sanji, do you really think this is the time? Especially when one of our own crewmates might possibly have been killed by this woman." Ghin tries to be the voice of reason for the Casanova chef, but is blatantly ignored.

Zoro then tries his own hand. "Listen to your friend and can it Romeo. This isn't the time or place for that." He snarls.

Sanji drops his lovey-dovey routine and glares back at the swordsman. "Excuse me, but love is like a hurricane, so back off—HEY, LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!" But the swordsman is now turned away from the shouting cook to face Nami.

"Nami, where is Usopp?" Zoro demands.

"With the fishes." She replies without care.

"Dammit! Cut the crap." He growls as he reaches for his one sword and charges at Nami.

Everything happened so fast after that. Next thing I know, I'm standing between Nami and Zoro's sword, in full hybrid form, blocking his blade with a scaled forearm. My scales are as hard to cut next to sea prism or diamond. Downside is the scales only cover certain areas of my body.

 Downside is the scales only cover certain areas of my body

"(First Name)." I hear Nami breathe quietly from behind me. I look over my shoulder and down at her and spot her wearing a black glove on her left hand. She notices my stare and hides the hand behind her back.

"What the hell? Why are you protecting her when she killed Usopp?" Zoro glares up at me (considering I'm 7'6" in this form).

I remained silent and just stare down at him with my blank look.