Lucy looked at the shot glass in her hand. Even though she only felt one, it looked like six was there. Lucy knew she was at her limit. She gulped and lifted her head up with pride before leaning back gracefully and falling out of her seat.

"WHAT'S THIS? THE RUNNER-UP HAS LOST TO THE ROOKIE?! IS SHE THAT GOOD!" Aoi yelled over the mike.

Lucy sat up and rubbed the back of her head. That hurt more than she remembered it did, nothing like a hard bourbon won't fix and help numb the pain. Lucy stood up and walked where the other losers were standing, her hand lingering on Cana's back as she left.

"GO FOR IT!" Lucy yelled.

Finally the Champion was decided.

"CANA ALBERONA EVERYONE IS OUR REIGNING CHAMPION FOR 8 YEARS RUNNING!" Aoi yelled.

The crowd cheered for Cana.

"AND LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR OUR NEW RUNNER-UP! LISANNA!" she continued.

"Never thought she had it in her, she wasn't even from our group" Jellal said shaking his head.

"Seems she's finally beat me at something" Lucy mumbled.

"FOOD!" Natsu yelled.

The gang stared at him before shouting out,

"FOOD!"

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE SO IT'S GETTING PRETTY EARLIER AND WERE LOOSING NIGHT! I WANTED TO SHOW THIS TO EVERYONE BEFORE DAYBREAK!" Cana said holding up a disk.

No one was listening to her though.

"ATTENTION!" she screamed over the mike.

The conversations died down and everyone started staring at Cana, she was standing on top of the bar counter.

"About 7 or so years ago Bora brought in this little blond girl we all learned to love, Lucy Heartfilia" Cana said pointing at Lucy.

The crowd clapped and cheered for Lucy. She just smiled and waved at her fans.

"Bora and I took her under our wings and guided her, taught her everything we know. Lucy you've really grown from being that punk ass kid hanging around the streets, I only wish Bora was here to see you fly" she said.

Lucy held out her drink and poured it on the floor, an offering for Bora. Several others copied her before turning there attention back at Cana.

"Now you all remember how it was joining the gang! We all had to past the test remember?... Now none of you knew this but Bora, Pepe, and I always secretly video-taped it and guess what I have in my hands right here?!" Cana yelled.

Lucy paled.

"NO!" she yelled running up to tackle Cana.

"Stop here!" Cana yelled.

Several friends of Lucy's grabbed her and pulled her down into a chair. Cana walked down and waved the disk in front of her face.

"That's right Lucy, I gotcha" she said.

"Now who wants to relive Lucy's embarrassing initiation?!" Cana asked.

Everyone cheered for it.

"Good thing we brought a projector then! Here Sara, hook us up" Cana said handing the disk away.

"You three, bring her up on stage with me" Cana said walking away.

The friends picked up Lucy's chair and carried her onto stage as ordered.

"Now we all remember in order to join our elite gang you all had to sing a song by your most hated genre remember? In case some of you don't know by now, Lucy hated love songs. That's why Pepe and I found the one of our favorite love songs and made Lucy sing it! That's not all though, as some of you may remember Lucy had to dress for the song as well!" Cana said.