[33] - Arlong Park Arc ~ 3

Start from the beginning

"What's taking so long?" He moans

"What's taking so long?" He moans. "(First Name), Luffy, where are you? Five more minutes of this and I'll keel over from boredom."

The swordsman's attempts at a nap are interrupted by the sounds of a one-man struggle coming from the high walls of Arlong Park's waterway entrance.

Three long fishing poles can be seen poking out over the wall. And curious, Zoro starts to walk closer to whoever was behind the fishing rods.

"Incredible! What are you? Some kind of super fish? Not even the mighty Hatchan, octopus leader of the Arlong Pirates can pull you from the ocean! What an epic battle. I don't know who you are, but you're the most gutsiest fish in the East Blue!" The voice on the other side of the wall shouts. But a few tugs of the fishing rods hauls up whoever's on the other side by their pants, revealing that their struggle was with them self the entire time. "Hey. What the-? It was me all along?!" The fishing line that caught the person by his britches eventually snaps, letting them fall back to the ground. "You are indeed the gutsiest fish in the East Blue. Me! Hold on. That's weird." The scatterbrained voice from the other side of the wall is revealed to be another one of Arlong's top officers. An octopus Fishman named Hatchan, nicknamed 'Hachi'.

Being an octopus Fishman, he has eight appendages (six arms and two legs) and an octopus-like face

Being an octopus Fishman, he has eight appendages (six arms and two legs) and an octopus-like face. He has pink skin and grey hair styled with five spikes. He has a muscular build and has suction cups on his six arms. Unlike most Fishmen and women, he lacks webbed hands. Like Arlong, he has a tattoo in the shape of a sun but on his forehead. His attire is of a maroon and tan striped singlet with a mint-green sash tied around his waist and sandals.

"It sure is." Zoro agrees, catching the octopus Fishman's attention, as he looks down at the Fishman from his own place atop the wall from within Arlong Park.

"Hey! Who're you? Speak up, now!" Hachi demands. The octopus Fishman gets confused all of sudden and begins pointing at himself with his six arms. "Who? Me? Well, I'm Hatchan, but all my friends call me 'Hachi'."

Zoro raises an eyebrow but decides to play along with the octopus Fishman's scatterbrained quirk. "You a Fishman too?" The swordsman feigns interest.