Chapter 13: Shit Announcement

Start from the beginning

Mayaman pa rin naman kasi ako sa binigay kong status sheet kung saan naka tala ang lahat ng ari-arian ko at ng parents ko. Hindi nga lang kasama iyong mga illegal dahil baka matapatan ko na si Zadreth kapag nagkataon.

By the way, habang kinakaladkad ako ni Zad... Napansin kong may mga black board na naka-hilera sa magkabilang side ng open field. The boards are about 10.

The black boards are covered with black cloths. There are also two members of the Death Commission to each boards who seems to guard the piece of wood from the curious students.

I frowned.

I'm wondering what those for? Nakatala kaya doon ang sinasabi ni Zadreth na babago sa mundo ko? Hmm..

Na-ah, I don't think so. If I know, those boards only contain the students names of St. Death High.

But for what reason? Are the list has something to do with the reapers?

Ugh! Stop thinking, Cross!

I forcefully erased my thoughts when Zadreth stopped from our tracks. Sandaling tinapunan niya ako ng tingin sabay himas sa buhok ko bago patalon na inakyat ang build-up stage sa pinaka-dulong bahagi ng openfield.

Doon ko napagtanto na nasa stage din pala ang President na si Stan at ang Secretary ng Death Commission. Nakalimutan ko nga lang pangalan niya.

So ayun. May kanya-kanya silang hawak na cordless mic gaya nalang dati pero ang kinaibahan lang ngayon, wala nang emcee.

So speaking of emcee...

I'm kinda confused about the bitches disappearance since the Wipe Out happened. Mula noon hindi ko na nakita si Sumera, si Aika, si Natasha, si Hanna at ang ilan pa sa mga bullies ko.

I wonder where they are...

Isang linggo na rin ang nakalilipas ng mawala sila na parang bula. Kasama din kaya sila sa meeting na pinuntahan ni Sumera? I mean, pwede naman ang theory ko ,right?

"Students of St. Death High, you are called here because of the reason that the Admin sets new changes for our school." The President started without any greetings. Sa kanya naman napunta ng atensyon ko ngayon.

And based on my observation, I can say that he's quiet straight to the point. Hmm. My kind of man. Hahaha!

"And those changes will going to happened as soon as possible. I might also add that we, the Death Commission, is not an exemption with this. Some of you will benefit through the changes and some are not."

"Actually, it's the Death Commission only who's really affected here. And that's because we will change all of our designated dorms." Ani ni Ms. Secretary sa malanding paraan. Gayunpaman, alam kong pineke lang niya iyon.

Bumaling naman ako kay Zadreth. He also has a mic on his hand so I'm assuming that he will going to talk next. At hindi naman ako nagkamali dahil siya nga ang sumunod.

"You heard it right, reapers." Zad started using his usual chilling voice. "From now on... half of our population will move to each others' dorms. And the pattern will be alternate boys and girls. In other words, both sex will join in each room, alone. We all knew that every dorm have to be occupied by three bed spacers. In this case, there's only two person can occupy a dorm. The Death Commission already fixed the changes of our setting so everything is fixed now. We all hope that everyone will participate in this because in the first place... You have no choice but to follow and go with the flow. Am I right?"

Every one nodded immediately, afraid to get caught by him. Except for me.

"Maybe you are also wonderin' why this changes happened all suddenly..." The President pause. "It's because, more than a week ago... there's a woman intruder who was seen in the middle of the night after we choose the Slave of the week. And she... just intrudes the Death Commission's dorm. Because of that, the admin decided to partner a woman and a man in a room 'cause that will prove our capacities to fight. Also, men can fight more to protect our women. So it's a win situation for the majority."