Blushing: Spitfire

So I know that I said that I didn't know when I'd update, but now I am because I felt like writing and I found this ADORABLE writing prompt and I couldn't resist. This is REALLY, REALLY, REALLY short, but I'm not in the mood for writing anything long. I hope that you like it! Please review, comment, and/or vote! (If you want) TTYL!

Wally and Artemis were arguing. Again. Robin groaned. This wasn't an unusual thing, in fact it was extremely common, but it still got on his nerves. 'Seriously people,' He thought. 'You're dating. You've been dating for five months. Just stop arguing so much!'

"That's it!" Wally said, throwing his arms up in the air. "I'm so done with this!" He bent over and whispered something in Artemis' ear. Her face reddened. "Are you... blushing?" Wally teased. 

"What?" Artemis asked. "No."

Wally ignored her and continued talking. "Did I get the ever-stoic, hardcore, total bad*** Artemis Lian Crock to blush?"

"No..." Arty stuttered. "It's... it's the cold."

Wally raised an eyebrow. "Huh. It's the cold. It's definitely not the fact that I told you, 'your face is so freaking adorable and I bet the rest of you is, too.'"

Artemis blushed harder. "N-no," She said, her voice cracking.

"Uh-huh," Wally said with a smile. He scooped her up and kissed her, resulting in awws and smiles from his teammates. And the click of a camera and a laugh from Boy Wonder.  When he pulled away a minute later, her face was as red as a strawberry. "Yep," He teased. "You're definitely not blushing."

"Shut up," She muttered, gently slapping his cheek. "And put me down."

Wally smiled lovingly at her. "Anything for you my little spitfire." He carefully set her on the floor. He pulled her into another kiss, having to lean over, while Artemis had to stand on her tiptoes just for them to be able to reach each other. Wally wrapped his arms around her and held her tight, never wanting to let go.