Even Wolfs crew, telling Wolf and Hunter, I thought they’d head out before they even let me finish telling them that he had her tied down spread eagle beating the shit out of her for bathing too long. He was calm, eerily relaxed. “What’d Jay have to say about this? I mean his fucking wife” he spat the word, never called Rian his mate… “Her brother used them, and abused his pup?” And this was when the table met glass. Her own uncle knew and cared more than her father. He’d meet her soon, was excited too. Told them, she could probably teach his crew a thing or two, and he wanted to see it.

“Tell them we’ll be right there,” I told her, standing holding her. I was shocked she had made no movement to run away from me. Instead as I stood she tightened her hold around my neck and wrapped her lovely, long legs around my torso. I couldn’t help but smile, she loved me too.

.

.

- - Chelsea POV- - - 

Gabriel stood strong, hard and my extra weight meant nothing, as we went to see just what his father had to say. I was happy for the moment, disappointed as well, I had to tell Gabriel, I wanted too now, it felt right. Plus I wasn’t sure how much longer I could keep on with it, the lies, it was so much more than just one person not knowing. It felt like, just telling Gabriel would relieve the weight on my shoulders.

When we made it to the first floor Jack and Jamie had bemused expressions on their face as they watched us approach. When he was no longer on the stairs I finally let my legs drop and my arms fall to my side, taking one of his hands as Jack, Jamie, Alex, Violet, Lukas, Mikael, Nathan, and Ray all followed us to the gate. I doubt it was an attack; he’d be better off if it was a surprise. I listened for George’s inner voice, but all I got were disgruntled feelings like, he was being forced to do something he didn’t want to do.

No more than five minutes later, as we closed in, the gate still not opened – good Noah remembered – I saw behind George was a happy looking James, and resigned Rico, Saul, David, Anton and Giovanni.

What are they doing here Gabe?

He snorted, if anything you’d be able to tell me Chelsea

“What do you want George?” Gabriel asked harshly, cold and detached, George actually flinched. Was he expecting kindness?

Not here to hurt Aria told me.

“These men will be leaving my pack, and joining yours. If you want them, I gave an order-”

“Just not to Francesca,” Gabriel spat.

Went against an Alpha order, stupid bitch!  I heard George think. Huh.

He didn’t tell her to hurt me, she went against his command, I told Gabriel immediately, but that didn’t seem to help loosen him up one bit.

Strong Alphas don’t have members going against orders unless they are weak leaders; it makes George look bad Avena thought.

You sure? Gabe asked over the link, I felt him squeeze my hand, never taking his eyes off of his father, ready to attack the man if he thought I was in danger.

Why is he really here Chelsea? Gabe questioned.

Won’t work if they have no one Alpha George thought.

Aria, Avena… what does he mean? I asked my wolves.