~08~

Noel strutted through the hallways, willing her rage to dissipate long enough to remember where the studio was.

She couldn't believe Jungkook. She understood he was still adjusting to her being around but that wasn't Jimin's fault.

She sighed, thinking that the only good thing that could come out of her anger in that moment was that she could use it to shake off her rust in dance class. And then she remembered that Jungkook was going to be in that class. With a groan she stomped her foot angrily and looked up only to realize that in her train of thoughts she'd already reached the studio.

She pushed the door open with a hip, thanking god when she saw it was empty. There was still some time before class began.

She dropped her bag near the mirror-covered wall and connected her phone to the sound system, contemplating about which song to play.

And then she found it.

She clicked on it and faced the mirror, untying her hair with a sigh.

Music blared through the room and Noel felt the tension in her body diminish at the sound of it echoing off the walls. She let her eyes fall shut as the beat carried her, swaying and bending her figure at its will. She spun and rolled her body, arching her back before she felt two hands grip either side of her waist.

Alarmed, she opened her eyes and saw two piercing amber ones looking at her through the mirror's reflection. It was only when the boy smiled at her that she recognised him.

"I didn't know you go here," said the boy, his mouth way too close for her liking.

She removed his hands from her body and stepped back discreetly before facing him. The smirk on her face was back on in seconds, except this time it was for defence purposes. "How could you when you don't even know my name?" She let out coyly.

The boy chuckled and took a step closer. Not good.

"Fair enough," he extended his arm and Noel suppressed a shudder. She wanted to kick herself when she saw it was for a handshake.

"I'm Jay," he smiled a one-sided smile.

"Great," she remarked with a mocking expression before patting his hand.

He wrapped an arm around her when she tried to turn away, "Can I get that name now?" He whispered in her ear.

Noel shivered, her stomach knotting up. She could feel her pulse on every inch of her body as fear settled deep within her.

With whatever confidence she had left she twisted her neck towards him and faked a bored expression, "No point darling, there's nothing here."

His face neared her neck until she could feel his breath on her skin, she was going to throw up-

The door of the studio opened with a loud bang and Jay detached from her, going to stand at the back of the class.

She finally felt like she could breathe as she inhaled deeply, trying to get oxygen down to her to her parched lungs. She blinked furiously, struggling to associate with her surroundings.

She felt a gentle hand on her shoulder and she jumped, taking multiple steps back. It was Hoseok, who now had wide, worried eyes and his hands up in surrender.

"Noel.. are you okay?"

Her instinct kicked and she relaxed visibly, the usual smile coming back to her face.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she chuckled, hiding her shaking hands behind her.

"If you say so," said Hobi as he took a spot next to her when their teacher walked in.

Noel had always been sure that the entire female population of this classroom took this class because of their hot teacher. He was tall and muscular, with dark hair and big grey eyes.

He was pretty attractive, Noel had to admit, but she just had a different ideal type.

Everyone lined up in front of the mirror and the teacher, Mr. Baek, stood in front of them.

"Welcome back to those of you who were here last year, and plain welcome to the new ones. I hope we'll get along with each other," he looked at each of them, "Some rules. I do not tolerate tardiness and lame excuses, so make sure to be responsible.

Now, let's shake off our summer rust. I hope you all had some sort of physical activity to remain in shape," snorts and snickers echoed through the classroom.

The teacher smiled charmingly, "I'll take that as a yes."

Noel scoffed when she heard all the girls giggle.

"What a flirt," Hoseok exclaimed, and Noel laughed at his dumbfounded expression.

"You have no idea," she replied, crossing her arms across her chest.

"The new faces will go first, I want to see what you've got. I bet none of you can beat our best dancer though," he winked at Noel and she smiled. She felt eyes on her and her heart hammered, but it was short-lived when she noticed Jungkook's eyes were among them, determination clear in them. Her chin rose in defiance and she looked away.

Mr. Baek scanned the list of names in his hand, "Jungkook."

Jungkook raised his hand.

"You'll go first. You're going to be freestyling to a random song of the audience's choice. Guys?" Everyone looked at one another and few raised their hands, Noel included.

Mr. Beak noticed her raised hand and nodded towards her, "Yes, Noel?"

Noel smiled sweetly at him before looking over at Jungkook who had come to the center, "How about Dally by Hyolyn?"

Hobi choked on air next to her but she remained smiling like an angel. Mr. Baek's eyes glinted and he smirked at Jungkook, "We have a song then. Go for it, Noel."

Noel went over to her phone which was still connected to the system and found the song. She smirked at Jungkook who just did the same to her. And very soon she saw why.