~01~

As she made her way down the street Noel noticed a bunch of boys. They were shirtless, and dancing to a very catchy song that blared through their speakers. She willed herself to continue walking, although she couldn't stop herself from looking their way.

Before she knew it, she was walking in beat with the music. She really couldn't help it, she simply loved to dance. All four boys noticed her and cheered her on, two of them telling her to join them.

Noel muttered a "fuck it" before she walked over to them, grabbed one by the belt and started dancing with him while the other three whistled at her act of confidence. They swayed and grinded until the song finished and another began. It was Let's Shut Up & Dance by Jason Derulo. Oh, hell yes, she thought to herself.

The amber eyed boy Noel was dancing with had stopped, and was looking at her darkly. His muscled chest rose and fell to his irregular breathing, and his hands grazed down her back to rest tightly on her waist.

She looked up at him, her gaze a confident one. Noel smirked when she saw him bite his lip as he looked down at hers. She pushed him playfully and turned away from him, her steps in sync with the beat and her hips swaying. She flashed him a grin as she walked away.

Her phone buzzed in her pocket as she made her way back to the academy. She took it out of her jacket and checked who had texted her. Noel smiled when she saw it was Jiminie.

"Hey Noel, you better not have forgotten you're spending lunch with me today! Meet me outside the dance studio. XoXo"

She shook her head at his immaturity, but chuckled as she shook her hair out of her face and sprinted towards the academy.

She rushed through the gates and headed towards the dance studio where she was meeting Jimin. Noel walked through the hallway, her steps muffled by the maroon carpet. She reached the door and leaned against the wall across it as she waited. She checked her phone. Five minutes had passed. She slid lower and sat on the carpet as she looked at her phone again. Ten minutes had passed. She was going to kill this guy.

Just as she got up to leave, she heard music playing from inside the studio. She stopped in her tracks and pressed her ear to the door. Male voices were recognisable, and there seemed to be multiple different ones...

One was definitely Jimin's. Oh, he was so dead. Channelling some confidence through the anger of having waited this long, Noel threw her foot against the door and barged inside. Her eyes widened at the presented scene. She smirked and said, "Well, this sure is interesting."

This was quite the sight. Jimin and six other boys had stopped in the middle of what seemed to be a very synchronised girl group choreography. All seven boys stared openly at Noel like deers caught in headlights.

A devilish grin split her face as she couldn't hold back her laughter. "Are you guys learning the dance to EXID's Ah Yeah?" she uttered between laughs.

Jimin smiled sheepishly as he scratched his neck, "We just thought it'd be fun-," Noel cut him off by raising her palm, "You don't get to speak, you asked to meet me and then you were a half hour late. Plus, you still haven't introduced me to your girl group members." Noel smiled as she looked over at the rest.

Three boys beamed at her and two waved with small smiles. She looked towards the sixth unfamiliar face and she gave him a friendly smile. He ignored her and looked away. Noel frowned in confusion, but she didn't dwell on the boy's odd behaviour long since the others began to introduce themselves to her.

The three that had smiled largely at her introduced themselves first. "Hi there! I'm Hoseok, and I'm in modern hip hop with you starting this year." The boy's excitement was contagious, as Noel found herself smiling broadly at him.

The second boy laughed, "I'm Taehyung and I'm in acting, it's great to meet you at last, we've heard loads about you," he said as he stole a glance towards Jimin who simply smiled back proudly.

Then, "My name is Jin, I'm in singing class and I'm also the oldest of the lot," he joked, "we really have heard a lot about you, but Jiminie never told us you were so gorgeous." Jin smirked now, and Hoseok snorted along with Jimin. It seemed Jin here was aware of his looks, but that didn't work on Noel. She instead smirked back in arrogance and said, "I could say the same about you Jin, but that stuff doesn't work on me, sorry sweetheart."

She winked after seeing Jin's surprised face, and turned to the others whose names she still didn't know. She guessed he wasn't used to being turned down. She outstretched her hand and introduced herself.

The one with the glasses shook her hand, "Hey Noel, I'm Namjoon, this here is Yoongi," the mint-haired boy, Yoongi, waved two fingers in salute, "and that over there is Jungkook, the youngest." Noel looked his way again but he simply ignored her. What was his problem?

Namjoon continued, "I'm in philosophy, and Yoongi is in music production. Jungkook is actually in modern hip hop and the same age as you, I'm actually surprised you two don't know each other," he said as he looked between the two.

Noel chuckled nervously, and then said, "Well guys, the song is still playing, we might as well make the most of it. Not to mention most of you got the choreo wrong, watch and learn," she said teasingly with a hair flip. "I like her already!" exclaimed Hoseok with a huge grin, and Jimin replied, "I told you." He smiled.

Meanwhile, Jungkook lingered in the back and didn't join the rest as they danced and warmed up to this girl Jimin had been going on and on about. Jungkook decided then. He did not like Noel, not one bit.