Chapter 36: The Battle of the bands part 2, Cinder's revenge.

Mulai dari awal

Yang:" WHAT DID YOU DO!?"

Cinder:" I did nothing. It's she who did it. We just give her a helping hand. "

I looked at her shock I didn't understand what was going on. ' I was the one who didn't save it? ' Cinder grabbed my chin lightly and made me looked into her eyes.

Cinder:" poor thing...  You didn't know what you did... Well Emerald use her semblance on you. You should know what's Emerald's semblance right?  After all you fight her head first. "

*Weiss pov*

I was shock when Cinder said it was Ruby who did it. I didn't believe her. Why would she deleted all our hard work? it didn't make any sense.  Ruby looked shock herself.

Cinder:" poor thing...  You didn't know what you did... Well Emerald use her semblance on you. You should know what's Emerald's semblance right?  After all you fight her head first. "

When Cinder said that Ruby's eyes widen with realization. It was true only Ruby knew about Emerald's semblance. Now the question was what Semblance Emerald possessed that could control Ruby on not saving the video?

Ruby:" .... She make me think the delete button is the save button thus...  I delete our music video... Emerald's semblance is illusions. "

Cinder:" that's right... "

Cinder let go her grip of Ruby and pointed at Ruby.

Cinder :"Hahahahahhahaha I guess you lose Ruby Rose. What will you do? Nothing!"

Cinder laughed evily as Yang flared her Aura and her eyes turned red, Blake hissed at them while Ruby looked down trembling. I just stared at Cinder with shock. 'We are going to lose and there is nothing we could do about it.... '

Cinder:" Well as much as I like to see you suffer. I would like to rest so that I could looked pretty when they announced my team as the first position and laugh at you when your team have nothing to show! Bye bye ~ "

Team CENM left leaving us behind. Yang was about to charge at Cinder but was held back by Blake.

Blake:" it is not worth it Yang. We should figure out how to solve this problem. "

Yang looked at Blake then at Team CENM who were walking away then at Blake again. Yang kissed Blake and she immediately calm down while Blake blushed hard at Yang's sudden kiss. Yang nodded.

Yang :" ... You are right. "

I placed my hand on Ruby's shoulders who's hands were clench into a fist. I saw something dripped on the dry path walk. 'Ruby is crying... '

Ruby:" IM SORRY IM SORRY!! I... I'm.... I'm.. Sorry... "

She kneed down hugging herself. I kneed down with her and hugged her tightly. Yang and Blake joined in.

Ruby:" I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry..."

Ruby continue to chant it for awhile.

*Time skip*

Now we were back in our dorm with Team JNPR and SSSN. Ruby finally calm down but she was hugging the pillow for comfort. We called them hopping they could help us but none of us could think of a logical solution. We only have 5 hours left to the date line.

Nora:" .... Why can't you guys make another one? "

" It's impossible. We took four days to make it. I don't think we can make it in 5 hours! "