" just leave them areum that's normal" jaemin said then donghyuck came to the kitchen going to the fridge.

" i think I'll lose my voice at this point" haechan said as he drank some water.

" yeah i think you should because we already have a microphone in the group" jaemin said as he pointed at chenle who was yelling at jisung being loud as usual.

" whatever at least I'm fabulous" he said as he flipped his imaginary hair.

" you sure you're straight?" jaemin teased donghyuck.

" yeah i am i just talk this way" he said defending himself.

" asshole.." haechan's last words before he leaves.

" bitchface.." jaemin said as i chuckled at them.

" didn't know you two are the sassy ones here" i said to jaemin. He put down his phone and looked at me.

" that's because you've never really seen the old me. That was the good life but now that's over let's just say I'm starting to build it up again" he said.

" build up the what, gaymin?" i said to him as he faked a shocking expression.

" how did you know that?"

" well let's just say that you've been so clingy with jeno for the past few days." i said as i took a bite on an apple.

" but seriously i ain't gay I'm straight as a ruler " he said

"whatever floats your boat" i said to him.

Time is really fast because renjun and mark came back from where they went. Renjun went to the kitchen.

" we just ordered food instead mark couldn't find the ingredient we need" renjun said placibg the paoer bags on the counter as the boys grabbed their food.

" this is so much better than y'all cooking" jisung said. Mark packed up the food that we prepared earlier and put them in the fridge.

" you better be grateful because we already made a mess in the kitchen then we have to spend more money for food" mark said as he grabbed his food from the bag.

" then you should have told us to give you some money we wouldn't mind" chenle said as he took a bite from his burger.

" but-"

" shush mark we'll repay you don't worry" jeno said.

__ -:- __

"my head hurts" haechan said as we all sat down on the table. We're at the cafeteria right now and they are talking about last night.

It wasn't that crazy only haechan, jeno, renjun and jaemin are the ones who are going crazy. While me and the others are standing there looking at them.

They got drunk because jisung just poured beer into their glasses instead of ice tea. Once i noticed that they are already drunk.

" i didn't even know what happened last night" jeno said he held his temples.

" you should seen the video jaemin is crazy" mark said