Classes went smoothly but i was bothered by jaemin because he was quiet and doesn't even talked to me or everyone. The class ended and again jaemin left the room leaving me behind. I grabbed my bag and went out of the room only to be stopped by jaemin on the door.

" let's go.. I have to tell you something" he said as he grabbed my arm and went to a secluded area which is the roof top of the building. I didn't kniw this place until jaemin dragged me here. We went to the edge and he just stared at the buildings and trees infront of us.

" you know i don't like you right? But i have my reasons for that. Your mom and i.. We talked about my past self how happy i am and how I'm okay because she asked a question that i didn't know that she'll ever asked. She asked me if i ever loved someone. To be honest i did but she passed away.. " jaemin said then sigh.

" ever since she passed away I've become lonely, cold and i hated everyone. I hated every one except for jeno. He came to me while my parents they don't care. Crazy right who would taught that my parents wouldn't care for their son that time. Jeno was also heartbroken that time and so am i. We really have each other's backs and i don't know what will i do without him.. "

" as you said earlier I've moved on? Technically i don't know become she's so important to me. She made me happy and now that she's gone i don't know how to be happy except when your mom told me some words of wisdom. That really encourage me to be happy with my life right now that the people around us will later on will be gone.. "

" you could tell that I'm pertaining to my girlfriend or i could say ex-girlfriend but it doesn't matter anymore because she's gone.. "

I looked at jaemin and he was a crying mess. His eyes are red and hi tried to wipe off the tears that flowed through his cheek. I didn't kniw what came over me but i hugged him. He was shocked at first but then he gave it in anyway.

" i know how what it feels to lose someone you loved but do you think she will be hapoy to see you all sad? I think not." i said to him.

I was about to let go but then he pulled me closer.

" i.. I just n-need someone r-right now" he said.

__ -:- __

" this is really weird" renjun said as he just saw me and jaemin coming together and jaemin had a smile on his face.

After that rooftop thing we went to the headquarters. Jaemin had puffy eyes but he ignored it. While me I'm still not used to this new jaemin or i would say the old jaemin.

" you talked to him?" haechan asked.

" yeah apparently and now he is a new jaemin.. I guess" i said to him as jaemin went upstairs.

" glad he was not cold and grumpy anymore" renjun said as he went back to his room leaving me and haechan alone.

" you heard what I've said earlier didn't you?" he said to me.

" yeah.. It was a bit loud" i replied.

"but you did a great job areum.." he said as he smiled at me before leaving me.

I went to the room where renjun was and he was looking at his monitor. He was reading something on his screen. I looked at his screen and he quickly closed it away.

" why did you closed it? " i asked him.

" it's nothing.." he said. So i just went back to my monitor and searched up something i need for my homework. Then we heard mark came and we all gathered in the main room.