" j-jeno" i was startled and let go of his arm. He rubbed his arm as i saw haechan laughing at him.

" i taught her that yesterday I'm so proud" haechan wiped his fake tears away.

While we are waiting for the food yesterday haechan taught me some techniques to defend myself since i was getting bored.

" you taught her well.." jeno said as he pat haechan's back.

" why are you guys standing here by the way?" haechan asked

" nothing" jaemin said as he started walking to the club building.

" look at mr. sassy pants being secretive" haechan said as jeno laughed.

" why the hell are you laughing jeno" haechan asked as jeno pointed at jaemin who is walking away.

" ohh i see what you did there" haechan said as they both did a high five.

Well i guess jaemin will have to find out later when someone touches his butt. Poor dude.

We qalked to the headquarters and still jaemin didn't notice the paper behind him. Someone already touched his butt but he didn't care. Damn is he dumb?

As we got to the headquarters we are greeted by an awful smell that made the room smell like someone used a fart scent perfume.

" who used a fart gun!" mark shouted as jisung and chenle pointed at each other.

" it was him hyung!" chenle saud as jisung smacked him.

" you're the one who pressed it don't put the blame on me" jisung said.

" i really don't know who the hell is the maknae anymore" renjun said as he put his fingers on his nose.

" don't bother they both are" jaemin said as he received both glares from the two so called maknaes.

Jaemin went upstairs followed by jeno the second mark grabbed a rolled up paper and smack the two. Renjun and i went to our room and leave the scene. As i sat on my chair i felt i was suffocating because the stench reached here. It wasn't that bad unlike the one in the main room but it is still bad.

" those three didn't even opened the window and doors what headasses" renjun said.

I didn't noticed so i laughed at him awkwardly.

" anyway are you free this weekend?" renjun asked me as i looked at him surprisingly shocked.

" yeah what about it?" i asked him back.

" i was thinking if you want to go to the newly opened oceanarium that just opened two days ago" he said.

Is he asking me out on a date?

" is this a date or just-"

" well if you want to put in that way" he said as he smiled.

" oh okay" I'm awkward as hell.

" so Saturday?" he asked as i nodded and smiled at him. He smiled back at me and i proceed to do what I'm doing.