Chapter Twenty-Two

Start from the beginning

I have you under my control now, Lisa.

Minutes had passed the door of the bathroom opened and she went outside of it. Wearing a white robe. She looked firmly at me with her dagger eyes as if she wanted to eat me whole. She untied her robe and her naked body had been exposed. My eyes widened for her boldness. I looked at her huge trophy between her legs. It's huge even if it's not aroused.

"Like what you're seeing?" She asked with a taunting smirk if saying 'Youre not going to get it tonight.' My cheeks heat up as I took my gaze away from it. I had held it, stroked it and it already went inside me but here I was, blushing like a virgin.

She went beside me and lied, turning her back on me. Remember, Jennie, you're the boss here. You have the cards. I moved closer to her and placing my lips on her ear.

"I don't want you to turn your back to me." I said.

She let out an annoyed groan. "Will you just let me sleep?"

"I will, if you will stop turning your back to me." I answered.

She huffed before shifting and lying on her back. I cuddled up to her side and rested my head on her chest and wrapped her arm around me. Her natural scent was drugging my senses. I wondered if I could be any closer to her. I nuzzled my face on her neck and inhaled her scent. This was where I belong, in her arms. I didn't need anything else because everything was perfect. At least that's what I'd like to think.

It felt so good pretending that she is with me because she wants it. We we're now living under the same roof, sleeping in the same bed next to each other. Just in my mind, just my illusion... it's so good to think that she loves me.

"Lisa?" I called her, running my fingers on her bare chest. I lifted my head to see that her eyes were already close.

An exasperated low growl escaped her lips.

"Where's my goodnight kiss?" I softly said.

Her eyes slowly opened, she looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. "Stop being an abuse, Jennie. Go to sleep."

"Just one kiss."

"Jennie!" She scoffed.

I puckered my lips to her. She sighed before pressing her lips to mine, giving me a soft and quick kiss.

"Thank you, Ms. Manoban." I said with a smile.

"Go to sleep." She answered.

"I love you." I lied my head back to her chest and cuddled tighter to her.

Lisa's POV

After just laying here for a few minutes, I could tell by her breathing that she was now asleep. This dumpling just wouldn't give up until she got what she wanted.

She was killing me slowly, and fuck she doesn't even know it.

Her beautiful scent, her warmth, her arms around me, her skin touching mine. She was killing me. She has no idea what she does to me. I shouldn't be enjoying this. I should be angry to her because of what she did but look now she is beside me, I can't be mad to her. I liked the feeling of having her this close to me. I liked the fact that she was now living with me. Now I don't have to wonder where she goes after work, or what she's doing or who she's with. Now that she is living with me, I can watch her firmly just like what I've promised to Bobby.

Desiring your daughter isn't a part of it.

She was in my care and I was just going to take care of her. There wouldn't be any fucking involved. The scene from the party? That will be the last.