Home.

Sero was sitting behind the counter. "Okay!" 

"Wha-" Sero blushed when he saw kaminari walk out of the employee area, he was wearing a sweater that was obviously to many sizes up and Sero thought it was adorable. The door to the store opened and Kaminari waved. "Hey! Have fun!" Kaminari said to the other cashier as he grabbed Sero's hand and ran out the side door. "Thanks for waiting.. I didn't think you actually would." 

"Oh.. Yeah, no problem." Sero thought of how he was feeling right before he ran into Kaminari. 

Sero walked next to Kaminari, Kaminari did most of the talking but Sero liked listening to him; his voice was soothing. Sero almost tripped. "Woah!" Kaminari grabbed Sero's shoulders. "You good?" 

"Yeah.." Sero stared into Kaminari's eyes. 

Kaminari blushed and looked around. "Let's get you home.. Do ya-" 

"Wait, your scared of the dark! We should take you home first." Sero stated as he took a step back. "Where do you live?" Sero asked. 

"Well, not that far." When he actually lived fairly far and did not have a car, it was about a ten minute drive but an hour walk. "I could catch the bus.."

Sorry for the short chapter but I have been busy with the last few weeks of school beating me to death. So, I will not be posting for a while or a lot, sorry.