Wait?

---------------

     Sero was on his way home from the corner store, he looked at the sky. The sunset looked beautiful.  The sun fell asleep, shielded behind three sloping, blue mountains, each smaller but tougher than the one before. The trees were strong, black soldiers, standing in an unmoving row. He smiled and continued, watching the colors grow darker; as the sun sunk more and more behind the mountains.

     The yellow from the sky disappeared and he thought of the boy Mina had introduced. The thought surprised him. They boys long blonde hair and what seemed like a black lightning symbol in his hair.. Sero shook his head and sped up his walk.

--

(Time skip)

     Sero stood on his porch, he was about to go check his mail for the letter of acceptance but he was nervous. Which college had he got? Would he have to leave his mother? Could he stay at the home he grew up in? Questions and thoughts crowded his mind, he didn't like not knowing. He jumped down the steps and over the gate, he ran to the mailbox and stood in front of it.

...

     He sighed.. he ripped the envelope and looked at the papers inside. He smiled and jumped into the air, he had gotten the closer college, he got to stay near everything he knew. 

-

     He had run all the way to the hospital and when he was about to go to her room a nurse stopped him. "Sir, what room are you going to?" 

"Mrs. Kirishima." 

"Oh, there's no visitors allowed at this time." 

"Why??" 

"There was an incident this morning but she will be okay." 

"Why wasn't I informed?" 

"We contacted your father, he said to not let anyone see her for the time being and he didn't want us to release the information to anyone else." She said, she took me back to the front desk and we talked for a minute, but I wanted to just go home. 

--

     Sero sat in the living room, he thought about going to the store to get something but it was passed 11pm and he felt like passing out. He got up anyway and walked out his front door, he didn't want to bother his friends with this; they might be asleep anyway. His jet black hair hung over his tired eyes, he was angry, his dad had no right to do this. He should have been out of their lives by now, why did he have to interfere, Sero looked at the lights on in the store. He ran across the street and into the store. 

     He stood in the candy aisle, he hadn't been sleeping well lately and he felt upset which wasn't helping. His legs wobbled and he struggled to keep his eyes open, it was barely passed 12 and he couldn't stand it anymore. He half unzipped his hoodie but left his hood over his head, he slowly walked to the restroom and into a stall. The thoughts about his past took over and he leaned over the toilet and threw up. 'Shit..' He flushed it and washed his mouth out with the sink water, he looked in the mirror. 'Just go home, there's no reason for you to be so dramatic.' He thought as he pulled the door open.

Sero was paying for the hot chocolate he got, "Howdy." Said the cashier, Sero looked up and saw Kaminari. 

"O-Oh, Mina's friend?" Sero asked but he knew the answer. The cashier nodded and took Sero's money, giving him back change. "Bro.. Be careful, you gave me a 20 and a 5, this drink is only 3 dollars." 

"Oh," Sero chuckled awkwardly. "Sorry." 

"You high?" Kaminari leaned over the counter, Sero blushed and took a step back. 

"N-No... I have to go." Sero said as he waved.

"Oh! Could you wait for me? I get off soon and I don't like walking in the dark alone. You don't have to but I just.." He looked down. "I just.. Am kinda scared of the dark.. BUT don't feel like you have to wait." 

     Sero smiled. "How much longer?" 

Kaminari's eyes lite up. "7 Minutes! I mean if the other worker gets here when he's supposed to."