Pilot

His life through out school had been tough, family problems, a few fights, bullies, and girls. Sero had never been able to make many friends but he had some throughout the years, they didn't stick around but that was okay. High school had turned out a bit better for him. 

There was one thing he couldn't accept about himself though.

--

     He still turned in an application for both colleges just in case, most people had. 

"Hanta!" Mina stood behind Sero, he turned and looked down at her. "What college did you choose?" She asked as she smiled brightly.

"I applied for both in case I didn't get into the one I wanted.." 

     Kirishima came running over, Sero looked up and blushed slightly. He stared at Kirishima but then he saw Bakugou and looked away. 

He had met this group in high school, they weren't the best of friends but he occasionally hung out with them. He wanted to get into the same college as them, mostly Kirishima but he knew that nothing would come of them because Kiri and Bakugou seemed to be a thing. They claimed otherwise but Bakugou refused to talk to many and seemed protective of Kirishima. Plus Sero had caught them in a kinda weird situation a month ago. 

     Midoriya saw the group and waved as he ran over as fast as he could. "Hey!" He said with a cute little smile. Sero shyly stared at Midoriya. 

"I-I gotta go guys, I'm nervous about what college I'll get into and I feel like napping till I get a letter back. I know it will be while, a long while." He chuckled a bit. "But whoof after this year I'm ready for a 3 day nap." Sero said as he stretched and walked backwards away from the group. 

'Fucking hell Sero!' He thought. 'You could never date a guy... You're straight......' He walked down the street, heading to his house, he stopped and thought about his mother in the hospital. He turned back and went to the store, he bought flowers and snacks she liked. 

--

He walked through the halls of the hospital and stopped at her room, he inhaled and sighed. He opened the door with a smile, she looked at him, a soft smile appeared on her face and he stepped closer and set the flowers on the nightstand. "Has dad dropped by?" Sero asked as he took a seat next to her bed. 

"You know the answer to that." She reached towards him and he leaned closer, she wrapped her arms around him and kissed his forehead. She rested her head on his shoulder. He sat there and watched the TV run for a minute. He heard her quietly snore and looked down. "Night ma." He slowly put her head on the pillow and got up, he quietly slid the door open and then back shut after he stepped out. He looked into the little window of the door and then looked down, his heart slightly ached. 

'I'm trying mom, only if we had more money..... then I could get them to do so much more to help you.' Sero clenched his fists and walked away.

So, KamiSero was the one that won. I decided with 2 pieces of paper.

Plus my profile has a lot of Kiribaku right now lol