Episode 2: Trust Me (Part 1)

(Having wanted many answers from Levine, Betty has already left the house. Sans sits quietly on the couch in the room, thinking over what Betty had explained about her nightmare, since it had left him quite concerned. Frisk then walks into the room, though he had been watching Sans for several minutes beforehand.)

Frisk: Sans?

Sans: Heya, kid. 

Frisk: ...Okay, what has gotten into you?

Sans: (making the motion of raising a brow) What are you talking about?

Frisk: What I mean is, you've been acting different since this morning. I just realized that these past few days, you've been a little less lazier than usual, you're not telling a lot of puns anymore, and now, you're waking up early. This... isn't like you, Sans.

Sans: What do ya mean, kid? It's not like I haven't been making things lighthearted and humerus, heh. Besides, you didn't hear me tell a skele-ton of puns just yesterday?

Frisk: I wasn't talking about just yesterday, Sans. (looks around the room) And where's Betty? 

Sans: I'll... *sighs* explain everything later, kiddo. Just go back to sleep or something. 

Frisk: Oh, yeah. You've also been looking like you're hiding stuff lately. As a matter of fact, I was watching you for the past several minutes before I walked in here and it seemed like you really had something on your mind. 

Sans: Kid, listen, it isn't of your concern right now. 

Frisk: Okay. Sans, this is weird, okay? You're starting to talk like Gaster and I want to know what's the matter. 

Sans: I've... just been worrying about some things... I had a lot going on overnight, and this morning, too. 

Frisk: Sans. I want to know where Betty is. I do not want her getting herself into trouble.

Sans: ...I'm sure she'll be fine, Frisk. She handled herself really well yesterday, and she's always alert and on top of things, so I dunno why you'd think that she'd be running blindly into danger.

Frisk: ...Will you tell me what's going on with you now?

Sans: ...Fine, kid. 

(Frisk sits down next to Sans.)

Sans: Well, this morning, she told me before she left that she wanted answers from Levine... and she said she had some sort of nightmare last night... I remember she said that it was something about the kid that attacked us yesterday. 

Frisk: What about him?

Sans: According to her, he erased the timeline using his soul and Betty's... and, she said that his soul was brown... like Levine's...

Frisk: Huh, that's weird, and coincidentally suspicious. Was there anything else?

Sans: *sighs* And, I'm pretty certain that she mentioned me telling her to reset, but the save file got corrupted and the RESET button turned into an ERASE one, right as she pressed it...

Frisk: I'm hoping that wasn't some sort of premonition... I mean, it's possible, so...

Sans: Yeah, but I doubt it'll happen. 

Frisk: ...Were you and Gaster able to find out about Levine's soul?

Sans: No, but... I have a feeling we're close... somewhat...

(Gaster then runs into the room.)

Gaster: Sans, Frisk. Get everyone else up. I have some interesting news to share. 

Frisk: What about?

Gaster: I've found out what Levine's soul trait is. 

(Meanwhile, outside, Betty is walking around the city, looking for Levine. However, while not being able to find Levine, she runs into Ronan again.)

Ronan: Oh, hi, Betty!

Betty: Hey, Ronan. 

Ronan: What are you doing out here so early?

Betty: Looking for Levine. I need answers. 

Ronan: Answers to... what?

(Betty then explains what happened after Ronan left yesterday about the random attack.)

Ronan: Wait. I could've sworn I saw someone matching your description just a few minutes ago... he was running off toward Mt. Ebott. 

Betty: Wait... Mt. Ebott? Ronan, I need you to go find everyone else and inform them about this. I need to see what that guy will do in the Underground, if he's even going down there. 

(Ronan nods, then he runs towards the safe house after Betty nods back at him and runs toward Mt. Ebott.)

So what do you think is gonna happen next? Next part will be up soon, I finally managed to finish  writing out this part of the episode.