S•I•X

"Dawn? Dawn? Can you hear me." I could hear someone calling me. The voices faded in and out.

My head was throbbing.

"She's waking up!" Someone yelled. I opened my eyes but closed them back due to the bright light. Where am I?

"Hey, Dawn it's me Jay." I opened my eyes fast and punched him in the face.

"Ow!" He fell backwards holding his nose. I sat up against the wall holding my head. God it hurts like crap.

"What's going on here?" Marcus walked in eyeing Jay and me.

"I would punch you too but I really need something for this killer headache." He nodded and walked out of the room.

"I wasn't the one who hit you in the head when you walked in. It was Mark." Jay was now on the opposite wall in front of me. Of course he wasn't because I was looking right at him when I blacked out.

I gave him a death glare.

"Look, in his defense, he didn't know who you were so he did as he was told to."

"Oh so now you know them all?" I asked, resting my head on the wall.

"I have been here a week so yeah." I clenched my fist.

"You're fault." I looked over at him.

"No, it's not! It was yours for not noticing your partner gone." I laughed out loud. His got to be kidding.

"You do that a lot, so how was I supposed to know that you weren't actually playing hooky." He rolled his eyes at me.

"Well this time I wasn't." It was my turn to roll my eyes.

"Lisa sent me to find you."

"So you wouldn't have came to find me if Lisa didn't tell you?" It almost seemed as if he was hurt.

"Here's you're pill." Marcus handed to me as I took the water and the pill. Jay had his head down staring at the floor. What's up with him?

"Jay, can you leave us alone." He didn't look at me just got up and left. I looked at the back of his head, hoping he would turn around, but he didn't.! I didn't want to be alone with him.

Marcus leaned against the wall just where Jay was.

"I'm not going to hurt you. Sorry for, you know he didn't know who you were. The reason you're here is because this was the only way to talk to you about your dad without getting caught. So, the only way to get you here was by taking Jay away. We didn't think it would take you a week to find him."

"Caught by whom? By the way it took me 4 hours to find him. I thought he was ditching so I didn't think much about it." He laughed and stared at me.

"Your dads' killer and other people." Other people? Before, I could ask him about these other people he knocked on the door. Files were slid under the door. He handed them to me. I didn't know what to do with it.

"Open it." He said. Curiosity got the best of me and I opened it.

A picture of a man was first and his name on the bottom of the picture.

Kyle Jenson.

I read more and more wishing I hadn't. Everything he did was on it from his childhood till now.

"What's this for?" I said angry.

"That's who killed you're dad and uncle. Isn't it what you wanted?" He pointed at the picture of the man.

"Yes, but why now after it's been 10 years since it happened. Why now!" My fist held tightly onto the bed sheets.

"Because you're ready to face the truth about what really happened 10 years ago." His hands rested on my shoulders in a calming way.

"What do you mean?" I asked after calming down.

"People aren't who they say they are." I laughed under my breath.

"You're the one to talk." He took his hands off my shoulder and started pacing around the room.

"You have to listen! You're just like how your father was. If I didn't change my identity I would be dead right now. I promised your father, I would tell you everything once you were older, so this is me trying to talk to you." He said frustrated.

*******************************************************

thanks for reading:)