T•H•I•R•T•E•E•N

So I decided to cast Aaron Johnson as Jay.....what y'all think?
This is just who I see as being Jay. If you pictured someone else then keeping picturing Jay as that person:)
*************
In three days we would take Marcus to Lisa. We would take him to a warehouse located out of the city as Lisa had asked. This was all new to me. She had never before asked to take them anywhere, but to the bookstore.

Maybe she did want to kill him. She can't be that cold and heartless?

She's lied to you for years. She took you in just so you wouldn't find out the truth.

Shut up! Shut up!

I balled my fist trying hard not cry. I looked up at my bedroom ceiling stopping the tears.
Pathetic I know.

What am I going to tell my mom? It will make her fall back into depression when she hears that her best friend had to do with this. I've kept enough things from her just so she doesn't go into depression again. She's back on her feet and I don't want to ruin that.

I sat up running my hands through my already messed up hair. The digital clock on the wall marked 5 o'clock in the morning.
I had managed to sleep 5 hours before being waking up from a nightmare. Jay was probably sleeping soundly in the next room.
I put my hair up in a ponytail. I changed quickly into some skinny jeans and T-shirt. I grabbed my black converse putting them on quickly.

I argued on leaving a note for Jay, but I didn't since he won't be up for another 3 hours.

I dashed out the door, locking it behind me.

------

Jay's POV

This bed was too dangerously comfortable. If I didn't set my alarm for 7:30 I wouldn't wake up till noon. Where does one even buy such comfortable beds? Dawn has a great taste in beds. I totally dig that. I burst into a fit of laughs afterwards.

I tugged at random pieces of cloth in my luggage that I yet to put away. The room was starting to look like my old room with cloth everywhere on the floor. I came to the conclusion that I used all my clean cloth. As much as I wanted to avoid doing laundry it is inevitable.

I'll have to do it later or somehow convince Dawn to do it for me.

Right now I wanted to go for a run before Dawn wakes up. The last few days she hasn't noticed I've being going out for runs in the mornings. It may be that she's a heavy sleeper, or decides to ignore the noise I make as I leave.

I put in a white loose T-shirt and leaving the shorts I use to sleep in on. I'm going to run not to a fashion show. At least my tennis shoes match my shirt.

I didn't bother to look in Dawn's room today. Even though I wanted to just to look at her and make sure she's okay. I stopped myself from doing so.

I put my songs on shuffle running out the building with my headphones in.

----

I managed to run half a mile to the beach. The temperature was just right feeling amazing when the cool wind hit me. The best feeling ever when you're hot and sweaty. I stopped to catch my breath. I placed my hands on my knees.

I looked at the sunset that always seemed to take my breathe away.

I took a drink from my water and began to run again to the beach. As I approach the water you could see someone sitting down on the sand. It was a girl by the long brown hair cascading down her back.

I didn't think much of it and kept running, but not to close to the person. They may need to be left alone. It's none of my business in the first place.

After running two or three times by her she reminded me of Dawn. She was wearing black converse. Dawn never got out of the house with them on.

I like such an unfashionable girl. She could be wearing anything and still managed to pull it off. That time she wore red lipstick when she first encountered Marcus looked amazing. I was admiring from afar. Lisa had sent me to watch her and I wasn't going to say no. Then, I got assigned to be her partner and it was like fate.

Well I felt like it was, but Dawn had heard things about me making her hate me. Half of them worth even true.

I ran past her for the sixth time hearing her whimper.

"Are you okay?" I stopped beside her. I couldn't see her face yet. She turned her head to look at me.

"Jay? What are you doing here." She tried to wipe the tears off her face like she didn't want me to see her cry. Her eyes were puffy.

"I was running. What are you doing here." I sat beside her finally resting. If it was any other day I would enjoy looking at the sunset in front of me.

"That was you. You sing horrible." I knew what she was doing. She didn't want me to ask why she was here crying alone.

"Yeah I know so what. Now tell me why are you here all alone and crying?" She kept her eyes on the ocean.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I would of believed it if I was any other person. She even tried to smile at me.

"It's not you're fault." I said, tracing my name in the sand.

"What are you talking about?" She tried to play it off like she didn't know.

"You feel like it was your fault your dad and uncle died when it wasn't. You couldn't stop even if you wanted to. I was 1 year old when my dad left my mom and I. I felt like it was my fault that he left, but it was actually his fault because he cheated and walked out on us." It felt good letting it out.

"Is that why you always skip Dear Father by Sum 41?" I managed to laugh because she noticed.

"Yes." I confessed. She then enveloped me into a tight hug.

"Does that say Jay + Dawn?" She asked over my shoulder.

"No!" I said a little bit too loud. I brush my fingers over the names covering it up. Dawn laughed, sitting back down beside me

"Thanks, I needed that." She hugged me again. I wasn't used to this. My mom was the only one who hugged me every chance she got. I hugged her back, pulling her closer. She smelled nice.

"Jay?" She pushed me.

"Mmhmm."

"You smell like sweat and it's gross." She said trying to get out of my hold. I let her go and she fell backwards onto the sand. I laughed, but she just glared at me getting the sand out of her hair.

"I know what will help get the sand out of your hair." I grinned.

"Don't you even dare!" It was too late. I had picked her up, throwing her over my shoulder. She hit my back with her fist and it actually hurt a bit.
I took my shoes off throwing them on the sand. I sat Dawn down, taking hers off, but it wasn't easy with her trying to get away.

My feet touched the lukewarm water. It felt amazing!
I walked in father till the water was below my waist. Dawn still hadn't got wet.

I let go of her. She let out a scream, then came back to the surface. I pulled her back before she could run away.

"Be mine?" I whispered into her ear. She then stopped trying to get away.

"What?" I heard her say.

"You heard me." I wasn't going to say it again.

"Okay."
*******************
Only 2-3 more chapters...duh duh duh
Thanks for reading:)