"God, yes..." Vivek breathed through gritted teeth and barely moving lips, rutting his ass back against Eryll clothed cock, "please, Eryll," the man chuckled lowly, gripping a fistful of Vivek's hair and wrenching his head back, exposing more of the witch's throat.

"Too fucking bad," Eryll growled, sinking his teeth into the tender flesh of the witch's neck until he received the familiar metallic taste dancing upon his tongue. Vivek groaned, long and deep, desperately trying to find something on the counter to clutch onto. Eryll trailed the tip of his tongue over the fresh mark he had left, that sadistic smirk shining through, the one that only came out after he had satisfied his sick little kink.

"Kneel," Eryll ordered, stepping back to allow Vivek to move before standing against the kitchen counter. Eryll didn't issue any more commands afterwards, aware that the witch knew exactly what he was to do. Eryll's eyes met Vivek's, both sets darkened with lust, as the witch freed the demon's length from his jeans. Eryll hissed out a breath when Vivek's lips wrapped around the head of his cock, embedding a hand in the witch's hair.

Eryll kept full control over the pace at which Vivek swallowed his length, taking pleasure in the obscene wet sounds that drifted through the air. Vivek had little to no gag reflex, which Eryll was convinced was brought about by a spell, not practice. With each thrust of his hips, Eryll's grunts and groans got louder, feeling the climax build within him.

"Fuck..." Eryll moaned, all sensations heightened when Vivek cupped his balls, rolling them around in his hand. Feeling every muscle tense, Eryll buried himself deep within the witch's throat, letting out a long drawn-out groan as he came. Eryll leant back against the kitchen counter, catching his breath whilst Vivek took to cleaning his softening cock, before tucking it back into the demon's jeans.

"That was very one-sided," Vivek teased, rising to his feet, "I believe you owe me," Vivek collected a hand towel, pressing it to the still bleeding mark on his neck.

"I believe that isn't how you ask," Eryll glanced over his shoulder upon hearing the little buzz that indicated the front desk wanted his attention for something, "clean yourself up, I think Dove is here," Vivek pouted, crossing his arms over his chest, "behave and I'll fuck you later tonight, OK?" content with Eryll's offer, Vivek disappeared off to clean himself up, leaving the man alone to check whatever it was the front desk wanted.

"Mr Novoa has arrived, sir," the familiar voice of the resident doorman crackled through the little receiver mounted on the wall by the elevator.

"Wonderful, I'll be down in a moment," banishing the foolish grin from his face, Eryll stepped into the elevator, pressing the button for the foyer. The ride down felt like an eternity, with Eryll itching to see the doors finally open. He glanced down at his appearance, checking to make sure he didn't have any drops of Vivek's blood on him. Thankfully not, that would have been quite an awkward greeting if so.

"Seems like a nice building, you're a pretty lucky guy, Dove," Eryll heard an unfamiliar voice say as he exited the elevator, rounding the corner to finally see his love. Eryll couldn't help pausing for a moment to admire Dove in the early sunlight streaming in from the inside. The boy was wearing light blue, distressed jeans that allowed some of his gorgeous tanned skin to show through the rips, and a slim fitting, long sleeved white shirt.

From what Eryll had been able to discern through layers of clothing, Dove wasn't muscular. In fact, he had a rather frail, petite form, yet not skinny by any means. He looked healthy, with almost an athletic build. Not many reincarnations of Olha had been all that different, all being at least a foot and a half shorter than Eryll and very slim. Then again, there weren't many people that could pass Eryll's two-meter tall height anyway, so maybe that aspect was mere bias.