13|| Nightmare

||13||

Nightmare - Halsey

Guns And Roses

****

IRINA ROMANO

IRINA ROMANO

"Shit! We're under attack..." Nathan said, as a look of worry and anger crossed his face. My panic attack was long gone now and was replaced with a full grin.

Nathan stared at me weirdly, I mean who wouldn't — a girl is smiling while bullets are flying; fucking psychopath.

This was my one and only chance of escaping, and I will not screw this up.

"You miss will listen to me," Nathan said as he grabbed my arm and started walking away.

"You are far more valuable than you think you—"

I cut him off, "—So you admit that I'm 'valuable'" making air quotes.

He sighed, "—Yes, Now you canno—"

"—Oh My God, your accepted that I'm the best" I almost screamed.

"I never said tha—" he was cut off again by the one and only Irina Romano. "Oh, whatev—" this time I was cut off by Nathan.

"Stop fucking interrupting my sentences and let's go." he started dragging me again, his grip only seemed to tighten.

"Where are we going though? Are you gonna lock me up or what?" but Nathan seemed unfazed by my blabbering, and just continued to walk wherever the going.

After passing thousands of corridors and staircases, that I tried to memorize since I am not going to suck here like a bitch, we reached a big steel door; mostly bulletproof.

Nathan quickly typed a twenty-three lettered passcode into the bright green machine, to which the door slowly started sliding, opening a room full of weapons.

guns, bombs, knives, whips and even...

"What the fuck? Why is there a screwdriver over there?" Nathan just shoved me inside the room and followed behind me, taking a machine gun and a 0.99mm pistol.

"Look you and I both know that I'm a good fighter, I can help" I requested.

He looked at me after picking up a machine gun, "And what risk you escaping? Hell no"