Getting Married Soon

Nawal

She smiled as she heard her sister in law and brother talk to her parents about the upcoming nuptials. Her heart was beating crazily. Farhan had pushed for an early marriage a month ago, after he proposed to her. And today they had two days to go for her wedding. Her parents had arrived as soon as Farhan's parents had put forth the dates for their wedding. Zinneera had come along with them. They had immediately began their wedding shopping. Her sisters in law and sister were really happy to go about shopping and planning all day. She was over the moon and dreamy too, but somewhere a feeling of incompleteness engulfed her heart, when it realised that her Rubdha di was missing. She had pleaded to her Jeeju to bring her back, but he had understandably refused as she was in her last month of pregnancy and there was no way she could travel in her condition.

She watched the whole house come alive with guests and smiled shyly. A month ago, she had wanted to stop messaging Farhan as there was just a month left for their wedding but he had adamantly refused to let go. So they had ended up messaging each other day and night. It had increased to such an extent that her mother had almost caught her red handed. But somehow she had escaped her enquiring eyes. Zinneera had caught on to her truth but had remained mum about it. She didn't exactly approve of it though. Once before, they had witnessed their sister crash due to the same path. And now she was traveling down the same lane. She shuddered and stopped herself from thinking about that.

They had been messaging each other through out their wedding shopping and also through all the small rituals that his parents wanted to complete. They had color coordinated their clothes and also ended up sharing their hopes for this marriage. They had become more closer and she had started sending him clicks of her and her clothes that she had purchased. Unlike the first time, sending him her pictures hadn't been difficult exactly. Yet, she observed that he had refused to send her pictures.

Her joint family weren't exactly expected to be there but if they wanted to attend the wedding then they were welcome too. Their relationship had understandably soured after the episode with Rubdha. She didn't even want them there if she was honest. Unlike her Rubdha di, she wasn't the most forgiving type and she hadn't forgotten their behavior with her sister.

Everything was packed into bags and the guests were invited. The hall was booked and caterers contacted. The wedding was ready to take place. And in her heart there was finally peace for the arrival of the most awaited day of her life. Her eyes were now shining with dreams of her future.

She picked up her assignment on IbaaduRrahmaan and browsed through it with a smile. She had received full marks on this one assignment, rest all of them had lost her some marks here and there. She placed her fingers on the words and caressed them lovingly.

5) And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty. (25:68)

Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated. (25:69)

Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful. (25:70)