Chapter 19: Two Steps

Start from the beginning

"It's okay. I'm not into parties," Mina said.

"So you one of those people," laughed Jimin.

"What's so funny?"

"You're soo innocent. Have you ever got drunk?"

"Hahaha, he's going to regret giving you a beer," comment Joshua through the earpiece.

"Eh?" Mina looked at the cup Jimin was holding. She has got drunk multiple times with her friends and her behavior changed big time. she didn't want to show that side to Jimin.

"One cup will not hurt you," smirked Jimin.

"So this what you meant about being friends?" Mina grabbed the cup.

"Yes, you need to loosen up."

"Is that the type of girls you like?" Mina's lips curve a little.

Jimin's face seemed like he had a sunburn. Mina let a little chuckle, Mina knew that she had embarrassed him. She slowly started to drink the beer, she made a displeasing facial expression. When she was done she gave the cup to Jimin and he started to laugh.

"My chest burns," Mina started to act.

"You're so cute," Jimin laughed harder.

"Cute that you reconsider my feelings?"

Jimin stopped laughing. He brushed his hair with his fingers and sighed. He got a cup and started to drink. Mina also grabbed a cup but Jimin took it away from her.

"Do the teachers know that we're drinking?" asked Mina.

"No, some students went more into the woods to drink. Plus they can't do anything because our parents pay them, except for Mr. Lee. He needs to be careful not a lot of parents are  happy with him."

"Why?" Mina gave him a cup.

"I'm sure you heard of An Boyeon. When she died everything fell apart for the school. Outsiders wanted to know if she really killed herself and if the school was dealing with something beside education."

"Yea I know. Soyoung told me."

"News came out that she killed herself because a boy rejected her but students from the school knew that wasn't true. She was being bullied and so on. The point is Mr. Lee protest to reopen the case and tried to expose the school and the parents but that never happened," Jimin took another shot.

"Do you still like this school?" Mina asked.

"Honestly yea. We get to do whatever we like. Honestly, girls like An Boyeon shouldn't enter our school," Jimin quickly felt guilty.

"I'm like her," Mina took a shot.

"No, you're not. You're different from her. I'm sorry. It's just you know she's from a lower class. She had nothing and it's her fault she died," Jimin added.

"Ladies and gentlemen this is the Park Jimin I met. A repulsive arrogant jerk who only cares about himself. I told you, Mina. He's finally showing his true colors," Joshua smirked.

"She was bullied Jimin. It wasn't her fault for loving Chen. You can't stop yourself if your heart already decided to love that person," retorted Mina.

"Love is stupid. Love only gets you killed. You should stop liking me before you end up like An Boyeon."

Mina wanted to laughed. She can't believe that she almost fell for him. He had a sweet side like any other guy and most girls will fall for him since he's a bad boy. But overall he was a jerk who only cared about himself like his dad.

"Like father like son," mumbled Mina. I actually felt sorry for you because of your mom. Mina took the cup away from Jimin.

"What?"

"You're drinking too much," answered Mina.

"You're right. The sun is setting down. We should go back to the building," replied Jimin.

"You go first," said Mina.

I will destroy Park Jimin and when that happens I'll be laughing at your face. I'm going to rip that stupid smirk off of you and you're going to beg me to love you.