Chapter 16: Waited

"You had the weekend to get close to Jimin and nothing happened. Now it's Monday and he's not looking at you," Joshua was scolding her.

"Shut up," Mina lower her tone. "He's going through puberty again. He needs time."

"Typical rich boy. I forgot to tell you but we have good news. The Hana Academy Seoul has been solved. We're going to arrest everyone who was involved with it."

"What about An Boyeon?"

"That... yea we have a dead end. It seemed like the files were deleted from the system. We tried to get them back but we had no luck. Joy is going to track down Chen."

"Okay class don't forget to study for your quiz tomorrow, study," said Mrs. Nam, the reading teacher.

"Oh my gosh, he's here!" Shouted one of the girls near the window.

"Oppa is here!! Chen oppa," Shouted another girl.

The bell rung and every girl went near the window. Minho nodded to Mina that it was him when he left the classroom with Jimin.

"Chen is here," said Mina to Joshua.

"Yea, I heard the girls yelling his name. I need you to talk to him."

"Got it."

"Mina, are you ready?" Asked Soyoung. "I'm really hungry."

"Yea, Soyoung..." Mina hesitated to ask her about Chen. "Why is Chen here?"

"You don't know?" Soyoung seem shook. "You really don't know anything. Chen comes every year near her memorial but he came too early this time.

"Oh... when is it?"

"December 10th."

"That's almost four months from now..."

"He just comes and have a meal with Mr. Han and then leaves. Oh, he goes to the rooftop after school. He brings flowers for her memorial."

"Soyoung~ah, Mina~ah," said Wendy cutely. "Come one, Let's go have lunch," her cute smiled appeared.

"Let's go," Mina said to Soyoung.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

"Chen," Mina bowed to him.

"What the heck?" said Taehyung.

Taehyung and Jimin were on the second floor doing some cleaning for being late for P.E. They were near the window looking down at Mina and Chen. Taehyung saw how Jimin was bothered by Chen. He was getting jealous.

"She moves on fast," scoffed Jimin.

"If she did then that's bad. Chen's family is a mess."

"I know. I know what happened to his ex-girlfriend."

"You look more jealous than worry."

"Because I know that Chen wouldn't fall for Mina. That's not his type. Plus he's in love with his dead ex."

"You're an ass," chuckled Taehyung. "Have some respect for her."

"Well it looks like they're coming in," Jimin rolled his eyes.

Mina and Chen headed to the rooftop. Chen didn't even let Mina introduce herself. It seemed like Chen was waiting for herself.