Chapter 19: Two Steps

All the students arrived at the pre-college school. Everyone waited in line to get their keys for their room. Mina saw that Jimin kept glaring at her which made her feel uncomfortable. She experienced this feeling before when they were together in the rain.

"Mina have you notice that Jimin looks at you in a different way... like he wants to eat you," said Wendy.

"So are the two of you together or?" asked Soyoung.

"Honestly I don't know. One moment he's like I like you and then I hate you," Mina rolled her eyes.

"Well he's bipolar for sure," Wendy shook her head.

"Here's your keys for your room," the lady also gave her the schedule.

"Thank you," Mina smiled.

She walked to the second floor to find her room. When she opened the door she noticed there were three beds. One at the left, one in the middle, and one at the right. She got the left side since it close to the window. She put her bags down and started to unpack. The door opened and she saw Soyoung and a cute girl behind her.

"Hello, I'm Kim Mina from Hana Academy Seoul ," Mina introduced herself to the girl.

"Hello, I'm Yi Jiyeon from Dwight School Seoul," replied Jiyoen.

"Hello, I'm Kim Soyoung. I'm from Hana Academy Seoul too," said Soyoung.

"Since we're done introducing our self we should hang downstairs. The teachers are throwing a welcome party for us," Jiyoen informed them.

"It's near the woods... I'm a little scare," said Soyoung.

"It's a mini-camp out. Don't worry about it," said Jiyoen.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

Mina headed downstairs to the party, she tried to think of a way to get close to Jimin. She knew that he liked her but he's making things complicated. He pulls away from her when she gets close to him. For the first time, Mina didn't know what to do. She stood there lost in thought.

"Hey," a familiar voice said.

Mina turned around and saw Jimin. She hesitated to talk to him. She somehow felt guilty. Maybe he is innocent Mina thought. Maybe there's another way of hurting Chris she began to have second thoughts

"Hey," said Mina.

"Listen we started off on the wrong foot. I was an ass when you came to school and I'm sorry about that. I also told you about some personal stuff... can you keep that a secret? I mean Taehyung wouldn't be happy knowing that I told you that. Kim Mina let's be friends," Jimin extended his hand to her.

"Friends," Mina shook her head.

"I know you like me and I liked you too-"

"Liked?"

"I came to the conclusion that I liked you because you reminded me of my mom. I'm over that. I'm telling you that I reject the feelings that you have for me."

"So we're just friends?" Asked Mina.

Jimin chuckled, "yes. Just friends."

"I'm good with that," Mina let go of Jimin's hand.

"So... are you having fun at the party?" Jimin asked.