Chapter 7: Jeaouls

Mina hesitated to enter the school's gate. She started to feel a weird feeling inside of her. Her body started to feel the warmth of someone loving her.

"Mina," Wendy tap her shoulder. "What are you thinking about?" Her smile almost made Mina smile.

"Nothing really," she acted shyly.

"Come on let's go to class," Wendy held her hand. "You look cute with your glasses."

"Oh, thank you," Mina half smile but stop when she saw Jimin. In Mina's eyes, he was nothing but a pathetic loser. She could never have sympathy for him at least that's what she thought.

"We need to talk," Jimin grabbed her arm. He had a good grip that Mina couldn't fight it.

"He's mad. Mina, did you hit him?" Joshua question.

"No, you idiot," she whispered back.

"Did you called me an idiot?" asked Jimin.

"No, I said idol. You looked like an idol," Mina tried her best to make up an excuse. "Where are you taking me? I need to go to class."

"Rooftop," He said.

A guy smiled while he was looking at Mina and Jimin going upstairs to the rooftop. He finally found her. A smirk appeared on his face. This is going to be fun he thought.

"Please come this way Lee Minho," the principal showed the new student his classroom. "You're going to start next week and it's my job to show you around," the principal began to laugh. "You will tell your father about me?"

"Of course," he smiled to ensure him. Pathetic loser his face change when the principal turned around to show him the other classrooms.

Mina looked at Jimin and rolled her eyes for the first time. She had to control her anger. She can't lose.

"Listen, I hate you because you reminded of mom. That's why I let you get close to me. For a second I thought you were different from the rest but you're not. I made a background check on you."

Mina truly smiled this time.

"You made a background check on me?" Mina wanted to laugh.

"You're mom and dad died when you were young and you're living with your grandma. Your grandma is sick and you need money. Did you want to seduce me to help you out huh? You seduce others guys too! Huh? I saw you getting in-"

Mina interrupted him, "so what? Honestly, you're stupid. I don't seduce guys. Last night the kind doctor who is helping my grandma asked if I wanted a ride."

"Wow, he believes it," Joshua laugh. "Good thing I made a fake background check for you."

"I'm sorry," Jimin felt guilty again.

"Park Jimin, the truth is I came because I love you. At first, I liked you because you looked handsome but now I like because you're different from the other guys. I want to know the real you," Mina came closer to him. She embraced him while Jimin stood here.

"I'll protect you. It's okay you can cry," Mina looked at him.

"Dummy," Jimin wipe his tears off. "You're the one who needs to be protected. Everyone is bullying you."

"It's okay as long I have you."

Jimin's heart skips a beat. He's slowly falling in love with her, but he knew if he gets too close to her she will get hurt. He doesn't want the same thing to happen to her.

"I'm leaving," Jimin quickly left the rooftop.

Mina stood here wanted to scream. She couldn't believe what she said. She was cringing a lot.