I'm Alone Again

I hope the lot of you enjoy this chapter. It may seem a bit long, but it's surely necessary. Have at it loves. xx 

(also sorry for the late update-it was posted yesterday to Inkitt but not here. My apologies, I made a mistake, I thought I sent it out on both platforms.)

Song: Sunburn, off the album 5, by Ed Sheehan

The sun mocks me through the window as I sit atop my bed, the place I've been since early last night

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The sun mocks me through the window as I sit atop my bed, the place I've been since early last night. Williams' come by a few times in an attempt to apologize, and it's hurt my heart to turn him away each time, but I feel though he deserves it. We're never ones to fight, or more so to fight like this. Both of us always solve our quarrels, to call them, rather quickly compared to others. With Will being incredibly soft-hearted, and I incredibly forgiving, I don't reckon we've ever had an argument last more to an hour between us.

This time it feels different though. It may be because of the fact that I'm not only standing up for myself this time, but rather Zanthus. Of course, I can easily forgive him when he pokes at me, though that is likely because he is, in fact, my brother and I know he never truly means to hurt me.

His dealing with Zanthus, that's another tale.

Had I expected him to act so erroneously I would've never gone along with Zanthus coming to mine for our date, though I fear it can barely be called such a thing after how it went. I never really wished for our meetings to take place in my home at all, but I mean to say I would've pushed against the plans a lot more to how I did if I'd expected Wills' character to be so awful. Zanthus appeared so eminently uncomfortable, weak almost, as the encounter amongst him and William progressed.

The horrid encounter, that is.

I still don't quite understand why I feel such an urge to protect Zanthus. Now of course if a physical threat were to make a way I wouldn't likely be of much help, verbal ones I can step in on. It's odd to me because of course, I'd truly like to get to know him, I didn't see myself allowing to grow on me so rapidly beginning of this week. It's absurd to me how much has changed since begin Monday.

He just appeared so vulnerable, so soft the other night. I couldn't help but feel an instant defense to his side when Will started to get on him. It's like I've accumulated this pull to him already, and to be frank I'm not quite sure I'd fancy it any other way.

"Angel I'm begging you." William pleads from outside the door for the nth time, and this time it actually takes conscious persistence to not open the door.

"I would be very pleased if you walked away now," I respond to him doing my best to keep a firm tone with him.

"Angel come off it. I know I was wrong with how I presented myself, but-" I swing the door open causing him to snap his mouth shut due to shock that I actually complied with his wishes at this point.

"If you even so much as attempt to justify your actions in the slightest I will refuse to speak to you for a fortnight, William," I inform him, even though both of us know that statement couldn't be farther from the truth.