changlix

Members: Changbin x Felix

Genre: fluff

Scenario: Changbin catches Felix in little space.

*warning: this oneshot does include little space and cgl. this is not age play or a kink, just simple age regression. if you are not okay with that, please skip this chapter. thank you!*

Requested by: BhubbleFelix

_________________

The boys had just gotten back from a long practice. Everyone was tired and sweaty and wanted nothing more than to just shower, eat and relax. Well, Felix had something else in mind. He just wanted to slip into little space and forget about all the stress from all of their promotions.

Felix patiently waited on his bed for his turn for the shower as he scrolled through Tumblr. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. He looked up to see Chan, hair still wet from his shower, "Shower's all yours, Lix."

Felix got up and went to the bathroom. He took out bottles of strawberry scented shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. He only used these when he was feeling little. And well, this was one of those times. Although tonight he showered quickly because Seungmin and Hyunjin still had to get in.

Once he got out of the shower, he dressed himself in a soft pink sweater and gray shorts. He dug through his drawer and found his favorite pink and blue fuzzy socks. He put them on and smiled, he was feeling little. He went into his closet and grabbed a box hidden all the way in the back. He opened it and immediately reached for his pacifier. He popped it into his mouth and started to suck on it lightly. He pulled out his toy cars and began playing with them. 

Felix was having fun, but then pouted when his car went out of reach, "I wish I had someone to pway wif'."

He crawled over to the car and spun its wheels and giggled at the noise. The only downside to Felix's regression was that he didn't have anyone to take care of him. He wanted to be babied and loved. He was too scared to tell the others, he didn't want them to think he was weird. He pouted again, thinking about the members not accepting this side of him made him sad. Felix only regressed to forget about stress for a little bit. And the thought of his best friends not understanding that and chalking him up to be some freak was scary.

Felix felt his bottom lip begin to quiver. Tears began leaking down his face as he grabbed his favorite stuffie and hugged it close to him. He tried not to make much noise since the walls were thin, but to his dismay, Changbin had just so happened to walk by as he let out a whimper.

There was a knock at his door, Felix gasped and wiped his tears away. "Yeah," he asked in his best try at a big boy voice. 

"Lix? Are you okay," Changbin asked, concern evident in his voice. 

Felix bit his lip, "I okay."

The older boy raised a brow, "Felix, can I come in?"

"N-No...," Felix hesitantly said.

Changbin rolled his eyes, "Lix, I'm coming in. I'm worried."

Felix's eyes widened as the door began to open. He jumped up and hid behind it, trying to keep it closed, "N-No, Binnie no come in! Binnie go 'way!"

Now Changbin was much stronger than Felix was, so there really wasn't any fight. Changbin walked into the room to see a crying Felix in the corner. He knelt down and pulled Felix's hands away from his face, "Lix, what's wrong?"

Felix shuffled further into the corner, "Go 'way! Binnie no see Lixxie!"

Changbin was utterly confused, he's never seen Felix like this. The last time he saw someone act like this was when he was babysitting his cousin. Suddenly something clicked in Changbin's mind and he started looking around the room. There in the middle of the room was a pink pacifier and a teddy bear. Changbin grabbed them and made his way back to the crying boy, "Lixxie, hey, how old are you, bub?"

Felix sniffled, "F-Four."

Changbin cooed, "Aww, come here, bubby. I have your pacifier and your teddy."

Felix hesitantly looked up at Changbin, who, in fact, had his paci and stuffie. Felix slowly crawled his way over to the brunette and made grabby hands at the objects. The older boy smiled and wiped the tears off Felix's cheeks, "No more tears, okay?" Felix nodded and grabbed the stuffie from Changbin's hand. He whined for the paci, "Hold on, baby. Will you tell me why you got so upset when I came in?"

Felix looked down and hugged his stuffie tighter, "I was scawed."

Changbin had to hold himself back from cuddling the boy, "Why's that, honey?"

"No one knows Lixxie a little. I got scawed you'd be mad at me."

"I'd never be mad at you for something like this, bub. You should've told us, we would have taken care of you."

"Only wan' Binnie take care of me," the blonde mumbled. 

Changbin's heart melted, "Awww, I'd love to take care of you, Lixxie."

Felix smiled and giggled, "Lixxie wuv you Binnie."

Changbin pulled Felix into his lap and popped the pacifier in Felix's mouth, "Binnie loves you, too, Lixxie. Now, take a nap, baby. You look tired." Felix smiled through his pacifier and nodded, burying his face in Changbin's neck.

Changbin had no idea that him walking to the kitchen to grab a drink would end in him having a sleeping Felix in his lap and no drink, but he wouldn't want it any other way. Felix was his baby now and he wanted nothing more than to make him feel safe and loved. 

___________

Okay sorry this is so short, but this is my first time writing a little space oneshot. It was fun to write, but I think if I were to write anymore, I'd make a book just for little space oneshots. I think I may do that, but I don't know. Also thinking about writing a book with a storyline instead of just oneshots, but that's still a big work in progress. Anywho, thanks for reading and thank you for 8k reads!!!