chanlix

Members: Chan x Felix

Genre: Fluff ×10

Scenario: Felix has a nightmare and Chan calms him down.

_______________

"Felix, I'm sorry, but you've been eliminated."

His heart dropped, he couldn't breathe, and couldn't talk. He just nodded. He didn't trust his voice and he honestly didn't remember how to reply back in Korean. So he nodded. He nodded and tried not to cry.

Everyone around him was crying. He remembered how hard he cried when Minho was eliminated and felt so awful for putting the boys through this again. He shook his head and stepped away.

He was crying in the corner. How could he be so foolish? He should have practiced harder. He should have studied harder. He should have been better. He let his team down. He was such an idiot.

Suddenly Chan was in front of him, tears staining his pale cheeks, "I'm so sorry, Felix."

He still didn't trust his voice, he just stood there. They both did. They cried in the corner of the practice room they once all danced and messed around in. All nine of them. Now there were only seven. God, he's such a dumbass!

Chan sniffled, "Always find me, yeah? I'm not gonna leave you behind."

Felix looked up at his leader, his best friend, and nodded as he wiped away the tears.

And then all of a sudden Chan disappeared. Out of thin air. And so did the practice room. Now he was in a small, dark room.

Felix, finally using his voice, shouted, "Chan?"

No response.

Felix tried again, to no avail. He was scared at this point and just wanted to be back in the practice room, crying with his team.

The young Aussie wandered around the dark room for a while, trying to find something to get him out. Again, nothing. And then Chan's voice echoed through the room. And the phrase sounded almost familiar, but instead of the caring and loving tone, he got an angry, dark one instead.

"Don't find me, alright? You let us down."

Felix started to cry again, "Chan hyung? Where are you?"

The phrase continued to echo through the room, continuously getting louder. Felix covered his ears as he fell to his knees, "Chan! I'm so sorry! Please, I need you!"

The phrase continued to drown his voice out. The only other thing heard was Felix's sobs.

"Chan!"

---

Felix jolted upright, drenched in sweat. At first he was confused, but then the dream came back to him. And then he was crying. He tried to stay quiet, but still managed to accidentally wake Minho anyway.

Now usually Minho would cuss his roommate out for waking him up at three in the morning, and he was about to, until he heard the cries from across the room. Hearing this, he jumped out of bed and rushed over to his friend, "Felix? What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"N-Nightmare," Felix shakily replied.

Minho nodded, knowing only one thing that would help him calm down, "I'll be right back."