jeonglix

Members: Jeongin x Felix

Genre: fluff

Scenario: Jeongin is absolutely whipped for strawberry candy and his boyfriend.

_______________

Jeongin was sitting in the kitchen, scrolling through Instagram and digging through the candy jar. He loved the sweet, strawberry flavored candies. He wasn't supposed to have them, but he couldn't resist.

He took a few pictures and posted them and then put his phone away. He stuffed a handful of the candies in his pocket then left the kitchen.

The brunette sat between Felix and Woojin. Felix smiled down at his boyfriend, "Hi baby." He planted a soft kiss upon the maknae's forehead.

Jeongin melted as he heard the boy's deep voice and felt his soft kiss. The combination was sweeter than the candies in his pocket. He cuddled into the Aussie's side, loving the soft fabric that cushioned his toned chest.

Jeongin pouted as he poked at the blonde's hand. Felix looked down, "What is it, babe?"

"You're not playing with my hair," he mumbled, secretly slipping another sweet into his mouth.

Felix laughed, the younger boy felt the vibration in his chest, "You're such a baby." The blonde began twirling his fingers in the soft, brown locks.

Jeongin smiled and giggled a bit, "That's much better."

Woojin looked over to the two, "You guys are disgusting."

"Innie is the farthest thing from disgusting!" Felix wrapped his arms protectively around the maknae and hugged him tight, "How dare you say that about him?"

Jeongin climbed into Felix's lap and buried his face in his shoulder, slipping yet another candy into his mouth. He began to fake cry.

Felix gasped, "You made him cry! I'm telling Chan hyung."

Woojin rolled his eyes and got up, "I'm going to my room before I puke."

The eldest walked out of the room. Jeongin's head popped up and he giggled, "I like annoying him."

"You're so mean."

The brunette shrugged and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a piece of the delicious candy, "Do you want a piece?"

Felix looked at it and then took it from the boy's slim fingers, "Thank you, beautiful."

Jeongin blushed, "You're welcome, hyung."

"Aww you're so cute when you blush," Felix cooed.

"Shut up," the boy said, popping a candy in his mouth.

"I thought Chan hyung said you couldn't have those," Felix questioned.

"I can't have them after seven."

"Jeongin, it's nine."

"And if you really love me you'll keep your pretty mouth shut," Jeongin jutted out his bottom lip and did his best puppy dog eyes.

Felix couldn't resist the boy's cuteness, he sighed, "Only for tonight, but you have to brush your teeth extra good tonight and make sure there isn't any candy stuck in your braces."

The maknae's face lit up, "Yay, thank you, Lixxie!"

"Lixxie? Oh my god, I love that," Jisung said as he walked into the room.

Felix glared at the boy, "Shut up, only Jeongin gets to call me that."

"Alright, then can I call you Yongbok?"

The blonde shoved Jisung off the couch, "I'll kill you."

"Jeongin, control your boyfriend," Jisung said as he got off the floor.

The youngest shrugged, "You called him the forbidden name. You did it to yourself."

Felix smirked triumphantly, "I love you."

Jeongin blushed deeply, "I-I love you, too."

Jisung cooed, "So cute."

This time it was Jeongin who pushed Jisung off the couch, "Shut up, ugly."

Jisung gasped in mock hurt, "You guys are mean."

"Thank you," Felix replied.

"I just wanted to watch TV, and now I'm being bullied," the blue haired boy said.

"Go watch it somewhere else, squirrel," the maknae said and threw a candy at him.

The hard candy hit Jisung right in the forehead. He realized what it was and smiled, "Hey thanks." He got up and ran out of the room, "Minho! I have candy!"

"Idiot," Jeongin said.

Felix raised an eyebrow, "You're acting awfully evil tonight."

"Yeah, because everyone's interrupting my time with you."

It was Felix's turn to blush, "You're so adorable. How did I ever get so lucky?"

"Your accent helps a lot," the boy giggled.

"Aish, I swear you only love me for my accent."

"Perhaps."

Felix playfully shoved the boy and laughed.

They sat in silence for a little bit. Felix played with the younger's fingers while Jeongin counted the freckles on the blonde's face. The two often did this, they'd zone out and just stare at each other.

After a while, Jeongin reached into his pocket. He was left empty handed, he huffed, "I need more candy."

He went to get off of Felix, but the Aussie stopped him, "I think you've had enough. Besides if Chan or Woojin found out they'd kick both of our asses."

The younger pouted, "Yeah, I know."

Felix pecked the younger boy's lips, "Don't be sad. Go brush your teeth and then we'll cuddle and watch movies, alright?"

Jeongin giggled and nodded, "Okay!"

_____

Okay the ending was super rushed because if I would have kept going it would just seem really useless and just meh. So here you guys go, sorry it's not very well written. I gonna try writing an angsty oneshot next, but I also have other ideas. Also sorry for any mistakes, I didn't proofread.