hyunin

Members: Hyunjin x Jeongin

Genre: fluff

Scenario: Hyunjin gets dared to kiss the first person who walks into the room.

______________

"Truth or dare," Hyunjin asked.

"Truth," Chan said, staring at the ceiling.

"Is it true that you're completely whipped for Woojin hyung?"

"You know what? I ain't even gonna deny it, man's hot."

Hyunjin laughed, "You're whipped as fuck."

"Language! You're a child!"

"Piss off and ask me the question," Hyunjin said, kicking the elder in his side.

Chan rolled his eyes, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss the first person who walks into the room."

"What? That's gay!"

Chan furrowed his eyebrows, "Hyunjin, you're gay."

He shrugged, "You got me there."

The elder rolled his eyes, "Yeah, so do the dare."

"Or what?"

"I'll shave Kkami."

Hyunjin's eyes widened, "Touch her and I will personally sacrifice you to Satan, you dumb bitch."

The blonde held his hands up in defense, "Calm the hell down, dude."

"You know I love you, but I'd save Kkami before any of you guys if this dorm ever caught fire. Which, just so you know, is bound to happen."

"Shut the fuck up and wait for someone to walk in so you can do your dare."

Then, as if on cue, Woojin walked into the room. Hyunjin smirked, getting ready to stand up, "A dare's a dare, right hyung?"

Chan looked the younger straight in the eyes, "I meant the second person who walks in the room." Hyunjin laughed and sat back.

The boys continued their game until someone walked into the room. It took a while, but finally Hyunjin's victim walked in. Which just so happened to be a boy who had a giant crush on him. And Hyunjin felt the same.

Jeongin.

He gasped and whisper-yelled at Chan, "I can't kiss him!"

"Why not," the elder whisper-yelled back.

"Because I like him!"

Chan's face read nothing but confusion, "So wouldn't this be, like, an ideal situation?"

"No! I can't do this!"

"Yes you can."

"No I can't!"

"Yes, just do it."

"No-"

"Just fucking do it you coward!"

"Hey, Jeongin," the brunette said as he glared at Chan.

The maknae stopped walking and looked over in the direction of Hyunjin and Chan, "Oh, h-hey, hyung."

Chan smirked and mumbled, "Oh this oughta be fun."

"So, I gotta tell you something, but it's a secret," Hyunjin said.

"Um, okay," Jeongin questioned, confused.

"So, like, come here."

The boy felt his cheeks redden and hoped it wasn't obvious, "I, uh, okay."

The boy walked across the room and sat beside Hyunjin, "What is it?"

The older boy got close to Jeongin's ear, as if he were going to whisper something. But instead, he used two fingers to grab the brunette's chin and turn his head so their faces were close.

Jeongin blushed a deeper shade of red, "H-Hyunjin-"

The boy cut him off by touching his lips lightly to the other boy's. It was soft and gentle, their lips barely touching. Jeongin was freaking out inside, but he liked this closeness, so he completely ignored all warning signs his body was screaming at him.

Hyunjin liked the closeness as well, causing him to deepen the kiss just slightly. He moved his lips, loving the sensation he felt when Jeongin did the same. He found Jeongin's hand and intertwined their fingers.

They both smiled into the kiss. Hyunjin pulled away, giggling softly as he rested his head against Jeongin's. The two boys were both wearing adorable, pink blushes upon their cheeks.

"So, like, that was amazing," Hyunjin breathed.

"Yeah," Jeongin said in the same manner.

A squeal sounded from behind them. They looked over at the source; Chan with his phone out, kicking his legs and flailing around on his chair.

"Hyung, are you okay," the maknae asked.

"No! That was fucking cute as hell!

"Did you take pictures," Hyunjin asked, annoyed.

"Yes. And they've all been sent to the group chat."

Another high pitched squeal came from the hallway. Suddenly Jisung was in the doorway, "It's happening!"

"Me and Changbin are cuter," Felix yelled from his room.

"Fuck off, Felix," Minho yelled.

Jeongin was a blushing mess, hiding his face in Hyunjin's shoulder. Hyunjin huffed, "Could you all shut the fuck up?! Jeongin is a flustered mess and you guys aren't helping!"

Everyone went silent and Jisung left the doorway. But Chan still remained in the room, mumbling to himself as he looked at pictures of the two kissing boys, "My planned worked perfectly."

"You planned that," Jeongin yelled, suddenly removing himself from Hyunjin's shoulder.

"Shit."

Chan ran out of the room, Jeongin chasing after him.

Hyunjin sat in his seat completely shocked about everything that had just happened, including the kiss,

"What the fuck."

_____

Here's a less serious oneshot. Sorry for my lack of updates, I've had writer's block and no motivation to write. :(