Chapter 26

Luna's POV

"Wait, really?" Irene's eyes widened, and Mum nodded. Irene and I jumped up and squealed. We were getting our own channel! We rushed over and hugged Mum and then Kim. I couldn't believe it, Irene and I could make our own videos and have fans!

"What made you decide to give us a channel?" I asked.

"Well... we just did, I guess," Kim shrugged glancing over nervously to Mum. They were hiding something, I knew it, but I was too happy to care. "We have some stuff to do, and all the preparation for your channel should be done by tomorrow. So you guys can start then." Mum and Kim stood and exited the room. Irene and I screamed again out of excitement.

"I can't wait!" Irene exclaimed.

"Me neither! We need to celebrate," I smirked and walked over to one of the computers quickly typing into the search bar. Moments later, a song began and Irene began to laugh. Funky Town. The song for extreme celebration.

Several hours, and dozens of extremely random songs later, we flopped down onto the ground, out of breath from laughing and dancing. I tried to catch my breath, then spoke, "Just for the record my dance moves were way better than yours."

"No way!" Irene exclaimed, turning to me and smiling.

"It's true, I'm sorry." I nodded sadly. Dad walked in, and Irene and I jumped up from the floor.

"Hey girls, I know you’re excited about getting your own channel, and we have some stuff to teach you, but it’s time to go home now.” He said. We nodded, being too tired to argue.

----------------------------------------------------

Irene and I were woken up by Dad and Mum coming into the room. y

“Happy birthday!” They exclaimed. I sat up, confused. I looked over at Irene, who looked just as confused as I was.  

“What do you mean?” I asked, standing up and rubbing my eyes.

“Well, today is June 9th, your real birthday,” Mum said; I looked over at Irene and grinned.

“Wait really?” Irene asked, still waking up.

“Yep!” Dad said. “Happy birthday.” Dad sat at the end of Irene’s bed and handed her a piece of paper. “This came in the mail for you.” Irene took it and unfolded it.  

“Who’s it from? What does it say?” I asked, sitting next to her to look at the paper.

“It’s a letter from Stephanie.” She says as she quickly reads the letter then hands it to me.

“Dear Irene,

I am shocked that you have not left those two who have the nerve to call themselves “parents.”  Remember how I raised you after those two abandoned you? Do you remember that? I request that you come home immediately. You will not be in a lot of trouble if you return now. Also you should convince your “sister” to return to her home too. I hope you make the right decision and leave that irresponsible woman and that torch shagging fuck.

Love,

Your mother.”

I look up at Irene. She frowns at the letter and crumples it in a ball before hurling it across the room. Mum and Dad look from Irene to the paper and back.

“So what do you want to do?”  I ask.

“Burn it.” Irene looks up at me and smiles slightly.

“Are you sure fire is the best way?”

“It’s not like we’re going to die a sad fiery death or anything. Fire is good!”

“Okay, if you’re sure this isn’t going to end badly…”

“It’ll be fine. As long as it’s okay with Mum and Dad.”  She looks up at them expectantly. They nod and pick up the paper from the ground.

One fire, and a sacrifice later, the paper is destroyed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello friends yes tis I, Kenz. Sorry for the wait I am a lazy bum. Yeah, so this chapter is a thing. ALSO this is the first chapter we “streamed”. From now on, (not all the time) we will be writing on Google Docs where you guys can make suggestions WHILE we write! It’s pretty cool. When we do “stream” we will send out a message to all followers on our message board with the link. Oh yeah, I’d like to apologize for last chapter… COUGH. Yeah… Erin and I were really hyper and bored. sorrynotsorry. Yep! Well hoped you liked this chapter and expect the next chapter in a little bit because I know Erin is dying to write. See ya!

-Kenz

Yogscast's ChildrenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara