Chapter 14

Luna's POV

  When we got back home... It was weird calling it home, it was my new home, but at the same time it didn't feel like it. Did Irene think of it as home? But anyway, we got home and Irene and I watched movies while Mum and Dad recorded. We were talking about what school might be like, while "watching" the movie when Mum came into the room and handed me her phone.

  "Hello?" I asked nervously into the phone.

  "Luna! I am so glad you answered!" my ex-Mother said happily.

   "Hi..."

   "Are your things packed for tomorrow?" I glanced at Irene and she shrugged.

   "W-Why would I need to pack my things?"

   "Lewis and Hannah told me they didn't want you anymore, and none of their friends liked you, so they asked us to take you back to Texas." I looked up and saw Hannah, Lewis, and Irene all staring at me. I dropped the phone and heard it crack, but I didn't care. I ran to the room Irene and I were staying in and slammed the door shut. I fell to the ground and pulled my knees to my chest. I tried to keep from crying, but I couldn't. They didn't like me, no one ever did. Irene was probably faking it to. The more I thought about it, the more likely it seemed.

   There was a knock at the door, but I didn't bother responding. "Open up Luna, its me," Irene said. She probably came to laugh in my face or something like that. I hugged my knees, and waited for her to go away. Instead, I heard her moving the door knob, and suddenly the door swung open. Irene ran over to me and sat next to me. "What's wrong?" she asked.

   "Lewis and Hannah don't like me, and they want to send me back to Texas," I cried.

   "What are you talking about? They love you."

   "No they don't, my adoptive Mom told me they asked to send me back to Texas. I can't go back, I don't have any friends there, and my life would be terrible without you. I wouldn't have anything to do, I couldn't watch the Yogscast because it would just be a horrible reminder of how everyone hates me."

   "Don't say that, you have friends back in Texas."

   "That's the thing! I don't! They all say they are my friends but I'm never invited anywhere, and they call me names. I'm always alone, but I wasn't when I met you and we started talking." Lewis and Hannah chose to walk in at that moment, and I hid my face in my hands.

   "What's wrong Luna?" I heard Hannah ask.

   "Her adoptive mom told her that you guys didn't like her and wanted her to go back to Texas," Irene told them.

   "But we never said that. We love you and we would never want you to go back to Texas," Lewis said. I realized they wouldn't lie to me, I stood up and hugged them both.

   "I'm sorry I thought you guys didn't like me, its just that not a lot of people do."

   "A lot of people like you, why wouldn't they?"

   "I'm annoying, weird and a freak," I say.

   "Who told you that?"

   "My 'so-called' friends."

   "But you are weird, in a good way, that makes me glad you are my twin. You can only be annoying sometimes... but we all are, and you are far from being a freak," Irene grinned.

   "Thanks, by the way, sorry for cracking your phone," I apologize to Hannah.

   "Its okay. Well, you and Irene have a big day tomorrow, and its getting late, so time to sleep." Irene and I groaned. "We have a surprise tomorrow..."

   "Yes!" Irene and I cheered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "Luna wake up!" Irene shouted as she shook my shoulders.

   "I'm up! I'm up! Gosh," I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "What time is it anyway?"

   "It's time for you to get a watch!" I glared at her. "Kidding, only kidding. But apparently there is a surprise today."

   Irene and I got dressed in our normal outfits, jeans and t-shirts, before marching down the stairs. We watched the TV for a while and laughed and talked about silly things before Hannah and Lewis walked into the room. Before long, we were all piled into the car on our way to where ever we were going.

   "Is that..." I asked as we pulled up to a large building.

   "Yep, this is the famous YogTowers!" Lewis grinned. Irene and I quickly climbed over each other and tried to see who could get out the car door fastest, Irene won and I now had a bruise on my arm.

   "Welcome to YogTowers!" Hannah exclaimed before opening the door. The Yogscast members that worked at YogTowers all stood outside the doors to their offices and smiled brightly at us.

   After greeting everyone and a long tour later, we were back at the entrance. "Well, the livestreams start today so can you two behave yourselves while we stream?" Lewis asked, and we nodded. "Good. Now I need you guys," he pointed to the other members of the group, "to watch over them and make sure they don't get into trouble." They agreed, and Lewis, Hannah, Simon, and a few other members went into the streaming room shown to us earlier.

   Sjin approached us, "do you guys wanna mess with Lewis?" he asked smirking. Irene and I nodded and followed him to a room with 3 computers. Irene and I logged onto our MineCraft accounts and connected to the Capture The Wool server before anyone else got on. After drinking potions of invisibility, and filling our inventories with various items, we were ready. Lewis and Simon logged onto the server and we watched the stream as we worked on our plan.

   Lewis and Simon were standing next to each other and Irene and I begun the plan. I placed a block of TNT and lit it, and watched as Lewis exploded, scattering his items everywhere. "What did you do Simon?" Lewis screamed.

   "I didn't do it I swear!" Simon argued.

   "I'm looking at your screen now and you have a stack of TNT and flint and steel!" Lewis shouted. I high-fived Irene. "You guys are terrible," Lewis said. Irene, Sjin, and I began to laugh and we couldn't stop. "We are going to take a 5 minute break, be back soon!" He must of heard us laughing. "Irene! Luna! Come here right now!" We immediately stopped laughing and ran to where Lewis was.

   "Uh hello.." Irene said when we entered the stream room.

   "Were you the ones who placed the TNT?" He looked mad.

   "Maybe..." I said. He grinned and started to laugh.

   "Good job, but remember you are my daughters, I have the power to ground you." Suddenly Simon entered the office.

   "Uh guys, the stream is on, and so is the camera, everyone just heard you."

    Sure enough I glanced at the stream chat that was currently going insane. Messages like "are those really your daughters?", "who are those 2 girls?", "Are they Hannah's'?"

   And that, my friends, is how the world found out about the Yogscast Children.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

   Hey guys! Kenz here! Sorry for the delay! Writer's Block! But I'm back and I know Erin is eager to get write so be expecting a new chapter soon! Yogscast Children woo! Erin and I have worked out most of the plot and everything and we are excited! Yay! But thanks for reading! Luv ya all! Word Count: 1275