Chapter 1

~~Irene's POV~~

I woke up and groaned as I looked at the clock. It was half seven in the morning, and I needed to be in school by ten past eight, but my bed was so comfy...

After a few minutes of debating the pros and cons of getting up, my angelic side won and I got out of bed. I quickly slipped my school uniform on and ate a bowl of Aldi Frosted Flakes (Because my Mum's all about saving money). I logged on to Skype as I waited for my sister to get ready. Luna was online.

'Hey :)' I typed.

'IT'S THREE AM AND I'M HAVING A SUGAR RUSH' She replied.

'Y'know, I strangely expected a reply like that xD' I giggled to my screen. 'What's up?'

'I'VE HAD TOO MUCH SODA. OTHER THAN THAT, NOT MUCH.'

'Not much? Sounds like fun. I'm waiting for my sister to get ready, as she's always late.'

'I KNOW YOU TELL ME THIS A LOT.'

'Sorry, she's just a peculiar little thing who DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TIME TO LEAVE THE HOUSE.'

'YOU LOVE HER REALLY.'

'Yeah, but she SHOULD COME DOWNSTAIRS BEFORE I SMACK SOME SENSE INTO HER. HURRY UP, WOMAN.'

'YAY FOR CAPS LOCK'

'CAPS LOCK IS AWESOME'

'THE WORLD DOESN'T NEED LOWERCASE. CAPS DEFEATS EVERYTHING'

I often wondered how mine and Luna's conversations turned so weird so quickly. Even when we met, we had a weird conversation. It started with us both saying how much we adored Lewis, and then it moved on to Rythian's Tekkit series, and then it moved on to Doctor Who, and then it moved on to a good old 'Who was better - America or England' competition. I won. I always win. Because England's better. We quickly exchanged Skype details and never stopped talking since then.

'OMG' Luna interrupted my thoughts. 'GUESS WHAT MY MOM JUST SAID'

'Why were you talking to your Mum at 3AM? Anyways, what?' I chuckled

'SHE HAS A SUGAR RUSH TOO. WE'RE A COOL FAMILY. STILL, MY MOM SAID WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO GO TO ENGLAND'

'ARE YOU SERIOUS'

'YES I'M SERIOUS SHE'S GETTING INTO A LOAD OF DETAIL LIKE, I THINK WE MIGHT ACTUALLY GO'

'TELL HER ABOUT ME'

I waited patiently for a reply, getting closer to my seat's end, before she replied with 'OMG SHE SAID I COULD VISIT YOU FOR A WEEK OR SO I LOVE MY MOM'

'I LOVE YOUR MUM TOO MAYBE SHE'S MY MUM I RECKON I'M ADOPTED ANYWAY'

'SHE CAN'T BE YOUR MOM BUT NOT MY MOM THAT MAKES NO SENSE I THINK I WAS ADOPTED MAYBE WE'RE TWISN'

'TWISN?'

'I MADE UP A NEW WORD DEAL WITH IT'

'OKAY. ANYWAY, IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF WE WERE TWINS'

'MY MOM'S GOING ON HER LAPTOP'

'WHY?'

'TO BOOK A TRIP TO ENGLAND'