Chapter 7

My heart wouldn’t stop pounding rigorously against my chest. The blood in my veins pulsed wildly as my head started spinning. This was my first kiss, and instead of pushing myself away from it I found myself caving into him. I let him take me away, I wanted him to kiss me. And that’s what scared me.

I really didn’t know what I was supposed to do. But I just went with it, I let my hands drape loosely around his neck when his tongue started poking through my lips. I sighed and let my eyes flutter close when he pulled me up against his chest tightly making me gasp when I felt something of his grow against my leg.

Everything was so hot, and my cheeks were flushed when he pushed me up against the wall with a sharp thud. I ignored the pain and let him take me away. His tongue kept probing my lips, I didn’t know why.  But he kept doing until I felt one of his hands sneak down my back only to cup my butt.

I let out a hoarse gasp when he suddenly hoisted my body up against his. I swung my legs around so that they daringly cupped his sides. It was so hard to breathe, I felt so hot, and I couldn’t stop. I blushed again when Nikolas cupped my butt so tightly that he send my lower half brushing against his own.

He bit my lip, and I couldn’t fight the heat that rose up my neck when I squealed as he dived his hot, wet tongue into my mouth. His tongue was in my mouth! His freaking tongue! What was I supposed to do with that!? My body shook as tremor after tremor rocked me all over. Everywhere he touched me burned. And I never wanted it to stop…it felt so good. Too good, a strange strangled noise came deep inside Nikolas’ throat.

I didn’t know what it was, and I ended up having a hard time fighting one of those sounds too. It was so embarrassing. I gasped when Nikolas let go o my lips only to lean his head down on my collarbone. I gasped again when he grinded his hips down on mine.

Something down there throbbed and pulsed wildly, it hurt and it was straining my pants. Nikolas kept moving himself against me, and my eyes felt like they were going to roll back into my head as I tilted my head back against the wall.

 Nikolas’ breath was hot against my neck as he kissed it. “N-Nikolas…” A strange, deep and strangled noise tickled my throat when he started nibbling my neck and brushing his nose up and down against the neckline. Nuzzling my neckline. I couldn’t breath anymore, it was so hot that I thought I was going to burst. 

 The door to my room suddenly busted open and my eyes widened when my dads came back in. My eyes widened, as I suddenly found myself struggling to get out of Nikolas’ arms but he wasn’t going to have any of that.

“N-nikolas!” I gasped as he grinded his hips down even harder into me. My body shook again as sweat started tickling down my neck. “The hell are you doing in my son’s room!?” Callias roared sharply, his roar was so loud that it vibrated my room. I whimpered and hid my head against Nikolas’ warm and broad chest. I didn’t want Nikolas to let me go, if he did I don’t think I would see him again.

“Callias please calm down.” My dad Darren cried out to him desperately as he took a hold of his arm. Uncle Logan, and Serge came barging through the door when Callias growled again, his eyes narrowing hatefully down on Nikolas. My eyes widened as my hands quickly latched onto Nikolas’ shoulders. “I’m not going to repeat myself again Nikolas…control your wolf, and get the fuck off of my son.” He growled deeply, I’ve never seen my dad so angry and it scared me.

 He was angry again, and it was my fault. It always was, but I didn’t want to let go of Nikolas. I couldn’t bring myself to, I needed his touch like I needed air to breath. Being away from im was just too much for me to handle.

 I didn’t want him to tear him away from me. “Nikolas! Please!” Uncle Logan cried out to him eagerly. Nikolas suddenly lifted his head up, and my eyes widened when his eyes began to turn a piercing shade of blue. I looked down on his arms, only to see his markings starting to glow.