Breaking and Entering

Sapphire couldn't find Clarisse anywhere. She had checked everywhere Clarisse would most likely be. But no matter how many trashcans Sapphire checked she just couldn't find her. Clarisse had done another one of her vanishing acts. Sapphire was not going to give up though.

Sapphire now stood at the fountain planning murder. She wasn't going to actually murder the girl. She just wanted to put the girl in her place. Maybe blast her a few times with water as well for good measure. Test out her new powers. Clarisse was the best for water testing.

"Sapphire" A voice broke through her thoughts. Sapphire looks up and finds Will jogging towards her with a small smile on his face. Will was one of her brothers in the Apollo cabin. He wasn't now. He hadn't spoken to her since her little announcement.

"Hey" He spoke when she reaches her.

"Hey" Sapphire replies nervously. It was awkward knowing that he is no longer related to her.

"I wanted to apologise" He says with his head bowed looking ashamed.

"Yeah?" Sapphire asks.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I haven't spoken to you since your announcement and I'm sorry for not helping you move your stuff"

"It's okay"

"No it's not. I'm your friend and I wasn't there for you"

"I managed on my own"

"I know. You are one of the strongest people I know" Sapphire smiles at him and he smiles back.

"Thanks". Will grins like it was second nature to him and nods.

"Sapphire I found her!" Jake shouts from somewhere. Will frowns confused. Sapphire sighs.

"Talk to you later?" Sapphire asks.

"Yeah" Will replies with a smile before he walks past her. Sapphire looks around before she spots Jake racing towards her with a massive grin on his face. He is completely out of breath when he reaches her.

"She is at the arena" He announces.

"Why are you out of breath?" Sapphire asks. Jake holds up his hand asking her to wait while he catches his breath. He wheezes for a few seconds as Sapphire just watches him with a spark in her eyes. 

"She caught me spying on her and got very angry" Jake tells her. Sapphire just laughs. Jake frowns, still wheezing and half attempts to stick his tongue out at her.

Sapphire starts walking to the weapons cabin with Jake dragging along behind her.

"Slow down" He moans. Sapphire can hear him dragging his shoes on the ground behind her.

"You don't need to follow me" She calls to him.

"Yes I do! I need to make sure you don't go too crazy on Clarisse"

"I'm not going to go crazy!"

"Whatever you say". Sapphire huffs when she reaches the weapon cabin. She tugs at the door but, it does not open.

"It's locked." She states bluntly back to Jake.

"It's alway locked" He answers with the same tone when he catches up to her. Sapphire tugs at the door harder in annoyance. "To keep murderous demigods like you out"

"Why didn't you tell me that?"

"I thought you already knew! You have been at camp longer than me"

"Got any good ideas?" Sapphire asks.

"Break in?" Jakle answers. He is right behind her now. It makes Sapphire nervous by how close he is. She frowns at the odd feeling.

"I can't. Chiron is already annoyed enough at me"