"Sasuke, do you ever wonder.....if everything in your life could be different?" I said drifting off in thought. "Yeah......but nothing can be changed....can it..." he said solemnly looking at the sky, sadness on his face. "Although....I wonder what you would know about it....I am sure your life is nothing but fun and friends" he said.

"Besides, someone like you wouldn't understand, you might be as smart as me, but you are always smiling and happy-go-lucky, I bet you don't even know the burdens of the shinobi world, after all you are just a waitress and friends with Naruto" he said glaring at me. "My life isn't really all 'happy-go-lucky', Sasuke, and I am not ignorant of the shinobi world." I said sadly.

"So you finally admit you are fake,huh!?" he said. "Wh-what do you mean?" I said nervously. "Even if others don't notice I can see it....you smile is nothing but fake!" he said raising his voice. "What do you mean fake?" I asked causing him to sigh.

"I  watched you when we got our results in class. When the class cheered for you when you got higher marks then me, you smiled, but you looked uncomfortable, like you didn't even want the praise nor want to be in class at that moment, it looked strained and forced. And then I saw you once with Shikamaru and the others and your smile looked natural. So why is it that your smile is fake when you are in class?" he said.

I looked at him astonished that he was able to figure me out and took in a deep breath and exhaled it before answering him. "Well I also have my own burdens too Sasuke, I smile happily when I am around those I want to be around and hear praises from them, I smile truly when I am the people I like and those I love too." I said smiling truthfully at him.

"So Sasuke, why are you always so sad?, ever since I came to the Academy you have been sad, so why?...." I said curiously."That is non of your concern", "Then talk to your family or someone you trust" I said. "There is no one like that" he said. "Sasuke, I am sure there is someone you can help yo-".

"I said there is no one!, they are all gone!!, I lost all of them!!" he yelled as tears fell down his face angrily at me, as if he was letting all his anger out on me, no, letting all his pain out how he can. Out of instinct, I hugged him as he shed his tears and let him cry on my shoulder. "Let it all out,Sasuke" I said softly.

"He took them all, everyone!, those in the clan!, my parents!, our parents, and he killed them!" he said making my eyes widen.'All in the clan, you does that mean the Uchiha have been...' the only thought that came to me was massacre, and I shed tears too, although silently so that Sasuke doesn't get more distressed."He left me with nothing, no one, all alone!, how can he do this!" he said.

I then broke the hug , looked at his face as he still shed tears his eyes closed. I wiped the tears away with my hands and told him "Sasuke, I am here, so please calm down, I will be there whenever you need me" I said smiling. 'Because we are both Uchiha, we are family' I thought. "Why would you do that?" he asked calming down. "Because Sasuke I know what it's like to lose family" I answered him.

"You have your brother don't you" he retorted. "Yes well, it isn't the same as having both parents by your side, or having all your family by your side" I said trailing off. "I guess we have more in common then we think,huh" he said drifting into thought.

Normal POV

Both Children were left with one big brother and no parents

That day the two spent their day together and got to know each other. Although non of them talked about their families after that whole thing, they knew that both of them were left with a big brother. That day Sasuke got his first friend. And (Y/N) was happy.

But little did they know that someone was listening intently on their conversation."So that's Sasuke Uchiha, his younger brother, and that girl is also left with only an elder brother, I wonder if she is related to them, given that she said that she doesn't have any parents, I wonder how they died. I will have to keep an eye on her." he whispered before disappearing into the shadows.

(Y/N) POV

"I am home!" I said while entering our apartment and taking off my shoes. "Welcome!" my brother said. He had already prepared dinner and was just dishing up. "Oh, sorry I came late big brother" I said heading to the kitchen to wash my hands. "It's okay, what were you doing anyway?" He asked as I got back to the dining room.

"I was with Sasuke Uchiha today" I said while sitting down. "Uchiha?", "Yes and it seems that the Uchiha clan was massacred" I told him. "Oh....so you found out about that huh" he said while sitting down. "You knew!!?" I raised my voice. "I found out a few days after you started going to the Academy, I didn't want to worry you, so I didn't say anything." He said looking sadly at his food.

"Its okay I guess. Let's just eat, okay?."I said and he nodded . "Thank you for the food!" we said in unison, with our palms together and started eating after. "Hey sis, I was going to tell you that, you birthday is on Tuesday, so....um.....how do you want to celebrate it?.." he asked awkwardly, I dropped my chopsticks and said "no leave it, and please don't tell anyone that it's my birthday, please excuse me" I said my eyes shadowed by my hair and stood up to leave.

"But what about your food?" He asked worryingly."I lost my apatite, I am going to bed" I said not facing him. I went straight to my room after that. I got into bed and started crying until I fell asleep.

Kioku's POV

"I lost my apatite, I am going to bed" she said not looking at me. At that I also lost my apatite and started packing up the food and leaving them in containers. Before after I turned off the dining room light and then went towards the kitchen, I then looked at the zinc and remembered when she would make dinner for us, a tear rolling its way down my cheek, then more and more. 'Of all days....why?.....why did you pick that day?.....why did you have to ruin our lives on our most cherished day?' I thought and then turned off the light.

I went to my room, unable to control the river flowing from my eyes. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes , still they wouldn't stop flowing. 'I wish I could have done something for you, I wish I could help you, little sister' I thought before drifting off to sleep. That night I had nightmares.

'Its all my fault that she is broken, I should have been a better brother' I thought after waking up from one of those nightmares.

To be continued.......