"Did you ask permission to come?" I asked through gritted teeth. Kellin just shook his head and looked down. "Look. At. Me." I ordered, watching as his innocent eyes shot up. He smiled. My hand was around his throat and he smiled. I chuckled and shook my head. "I can't get enough of you, sweetheart." I sighed, flipping us over and kissing him hungrily. Moaning against my lips, Kellin kissed back eagerly. He wrapped his arms around my neck, holding me in place. I grabbed both of his hands and pinned them above his head to keep him from moving. 

He broke away from the kiss and looked up at me, breathing heavily. Our eyes locked as our chests rose and fell. "Fuck me." Kellin said innocently, his eyes darkening by the second. I ignored his request and began attacking his neck, biting and sucking from his chin to his collarbone. "I said fuck me." Kellin groaned, his hands moving around under my grip. I stopped kissing his neck and slowly lifted myself up, staring into his eyes again. 

"I'll do what I want when I want to, okay princess. You'll just have to wait and see what happens. Maybe I'll let you come. Maybe I'll just leave you there, panting and moaning, and then just stop. What do you think, sweetheart. What should I do?" Kellin just bit his lip and stared back at me, not saying anything. I smiled widely and slowly pushed myself up, getting off of him and going over to my bedside table. 

"I don't know if I can trust you though. You don't seem like you want to listen, but I think I have something that can fix that issue." I sighed, mocking an innocent tone as I took some rope out of my drawer. Kellin's eyes followed my every move as I walked back towards him. "I promise I'll be good." He held out his wrists out for me as he spoke, a small smile playing on his lips. I just hummed in response. I slowly wrapped the rope around his wrists, leaning in and kissing his neck as I did. 

Once I finished tying the rope, I pushed him so he was on his back. "Legs up." I ordered, Kellin immediately obeying. I pulled him towards me by his thighs, lining myself up with his entrance. I rubbed myself against him before slowly pushing in, earning a groan in response. My eyes locked with his once I was fully in, catching him by surprise by quickly slamming back into him again. "Oh, fuck!" Kellin screamed, his eyes squeezed shut as I repeatedly pounded into him. 

I grunted and moaned with each thrust, gripping his thighs tightly. "So beautiful, all tied up for me." I breathed out. I reached down and grabbed him tightly by the throat to make breathing slightly difficult for him. He moaned loudly, staring up at me with dark, lustful eyes. "Yes. Vic. Please." He whined in between thrusts as my movements got sloppy. "Fuck Kellin." I groaned, slamming into him one more time before coming inside of him. 

I slowly pulled out, earning a whimper from Kellin as I did. My eyes scanned his body as I caught my breath. Just the sight of him alone could make me go for another round. He was a perfect sweaty mess, his body covered in bite marks and bruises from where I had held him, his dick hard and throbbing, begging for attention that I planned on giving it. 

"Now what to do with you." I sighed, watching his eyes follow me as I walked around the bed. "Please let me come, Vic, please." Kellin whined as he squirmed around on the bed. "I don't know, you were a pretty bad boy today, Kells. Do you think you deserve to come?" I asked, reaching down and slowly stroking him. His breathing hitched as he answered. "I-I'm sorry for not listening." He moaned, slowly rocking himself into my hand. 

"Maybe I'll let you come, but I'll have to punish you first." I smirked, watching as he nodded while looking up at me innocently. I quickened my hand, stroking him in quick fast movements. "I'm gonna-" Kellin started speaking, but I stopped touching him, causing him to whine louder than before. I reached down and started jerking him off again, and again let go at the last second before he came. His whines soon turned into groans, getting louder each time I brought him to the edge. 

"Ple-ease." Kellin cried out in desperation after the fourth time I teased him, pushing his hips up into the air, begging me to touch him. "Needy, needy." I tsked, sitting on the bed next to him. I pulled him onto my lap and flipped him over, running my hand down his back. "Are you going to listen from now on and only do what I tell you?" I asked, my hand slowly making its way to his ass. "Yes! Yes, I promise- fuck!" Kellin screamed as I brought my hand down and spanked him. "You sure, baby?" I sighed, rubbing the spot again. "Yes, Vic I swear!" He whined, rocking himself against me. 

I spanked him hard three times in a row, each smack pulling a curse from his pretty mouth. "Ok, beautiful. You did so well." I cooed, lifting him off of me and laying him on his back. I hovered over him and connected my lips to his, Kellin sighing in relief. My lips slowly trailed down his neck, then his chest, and finally his stomach. I nipped at his thighs as I took his dick in my mouth and gently sucked, slowly bobbing my head up and down. Kellin's moans got louder and louder as I did. Right as he was about to come, I decided I would mess with him one more time, pulling him out of my mouth and enjoying his cries of frustration. "Vic. Please." He whimpered in desperation, his bright eyes locking with mine.

Without warning I started sucking him off again, this time moving much quicker. I sucked hard, causing him to moan louder than he had all day. "Fuck! Please, Vic-c can I come!" He cried out, asking permission to finally let go. I hummed, continuing my fast pace. His entire body shook as he came, his tied up hands pulling hard at my hair. He shot into my mouth, screaming my name louder than I had ever heard him scream before. 

I happily swallowed, continuing to bob my head as he came down. I took him out of my mouth and took in the sight before me. Kellin was laying there, trying desperately to catch his breath. I crawled up to him and snaked my arms around his waist. "You were perfect." I praised him, reaching around him to untie the rope. "That was the hottest thing I've ever experienced." Kellin laughed weakly. I smiled, rubbing his shoulders as he spoke. 

"You have to go to work, sweetheart." I sighed, kissing the back of his neck. Kellin groaned, flipping around to look at me. "Will you come visit?" He asked, looking up at me with innocent eyes. "Of course, beautiful. I'll come at midnight after my meeting." Kellin grinned, kissing me sweetly. I took in his features,  going from his hair, to his lips, to his eyes.  Without hesitation, I spoke. "I think I'm falling in love with you." I said simply, staring into his beautiful eyes. Kellin's breath caught and he just stared back at me. "Wow." He muttered, completely in shock.

 "I-I don't even know what to say." He laughed, reaching up and caressing my cheek. "You don't have to say anything. Just know thats how I feel about you." I smiled, my eyes flicking down to his lips. "No-no I think I feel the same. I really do." Kellin said, barely over a whisper.  We sat in silence for a few seconds, just staring into each others eyes. Kellin leaned in and kissed me one more time. "I need to shower." He sighed, smiling up at me, making my heart skip a beat. 

I watched as he slid out of bed and walked over to the bathroom, my eyes locking on his ass where bruises were already forming. I smiled, leaning my head against my bed, listening to the water start running in the bathroom and Kellin humming to himself. I reached up and ran my fingers through my hair, chuckling to myself quietly. "I'm so lucky." I sighed before getting up and following him into the bathroom.