14. What's up?

*I want to have some kind of action? Don't you? I love to write that. What do you love to write or read?*

We walked up to Diesel's car: an old Chevy in a faded blue colour and with a bulbous cab covered with rust spots. Diesel held the door open, the sound made jump up again as I thought another tree was on it's way to murder me. Quickly I climbed in. I pulled up my nose when I saw the mess on the floor and the smudged tan upholstered seats. The smell of tobacco, gasoline, and beer greeted me.

Damn!

''Diesel!'' Behind us a heavyweight lumberjack pointed out to a spot on the left. We turned our heads simultaneously. A shiny, silver car was driving towards us, leaving a cloud of dust behind it's black rubber wheels. ''Suite is coming, man!''

Diesel mumbled something nasty, looked at me for a brief moment, and pinned me at the spot with his eyes. With hands clenched into hard fists he walked away. ''Wait there,'' he said without looking at me.

I climbed out of the smelly menscave. Waiting for a few seconds I stepped a little further away from the car as I wanted to escape the disgusting smell of too much testosterone the car was breathing.

Diesel waited, arms folded to the chest, for the man to step out of his luxurious car. It looked misplaced in this environment, as did the man, dressed up in a fancy suite with a snow-white blouse, colourful tie and leather, brown shoes.

I took a glance over my shoulder. Bones was still standing next to the shed, his muscled arms folded before his chest. He frowned, and his eyes were tight as he stared past me.

The other lumberjacks had also paused their work and were looking at the entertainment, excitement running over their faces, grinning when swatting their shoulders.

Diesel raised his voice, grabbed a piece of paper out of the man's hand and slammed it back into his face.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I looked over my shoulder to Bones. He ran his hand through his messy hair and let out a deep sigh. When we exchanged stares, he gestured with his eyes for me to come over. I bit my lower lip, feeling a little insecure whether I should stay with the truck as I was told or if I'd to go back to stand with Bones. When the screaming began, I decided to take his advice to get as far away from the fighting bulls as possible. I walked up to Bones, wiggling my eyebrows when I reached him.