Chapter 1: My Mate

Chapter 1: My Mate
Patrick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While I skim my textbook and walk into an empty hallway, piercing grey stunning eyes captured me in a moment far away. I felt my whole body froze suddenly. His eyes were gleaming with passion as he stared right to my eyes. My heart leapt and started beating fast.

'What is going on?' I asked myself.

I shook my head away, fixed my huge glasses, closed my book and ran away as fast as I could. Momentarily, a hand grip on my shoulders and stopped me. I looked behind and saw him, trying to catch his breath.

The distance between our faces was so close that it resulted to me, being burned by blush.

"What do you want?" I retorted as I looked away from his gorgeous eyes. He probably is just one of the guys that want sister Liz, trying to get away from me.

I sighed in dismay.

However, he suddenly grabbed my chin and put my face near his at a distance of an inch. "I want you." He growled.

His forehead was touching mine, making my lips brush against his...

'Patrick?'

'Patrick.'

'Patrick!'

"PATRICK!!" I heard someone yell which made me stood up from my bed, feeling dizzy. I panted hard while I took a little amount of air each time.

"Are you okay?" Liz asked confusedly while she rubbed my back. The dream was unbelievably breathtaking. I never dreamt such thing before!

"Yes. Of course, I am." I zoned out and felt my whole room move, making all of my thoughts swirl which was making my headache.

"Are you sure? You can relax and comfort yourself and not go to school today." Oh nope! I can't slack considering if I did, I will kill myself to death and dig my own grave. No. I just can never!

I shook my head.

"Pat, don't be stubborn! You always tend to get really weak and then you always end up having some serious illness... We almost lost you Pat, and we will not do the same mistake again." She took my hand and smiled weakly.

Liz is my adoptive sister. She might look like a typical sassy, pretty and immature girl who tends to be overly confident and naïve, but once you get to know her, she really is not that bad of a person and I couldn't get much granted with a perfect sister. I mean sometimes she's an ass and doesn't know her boundaries, but she's still my sister.

And it really doesn't matter if she's not my biological sister...

"I'm going, and we still need to work on your biology! Your marks aren't enough to pass. You still need work. Let's get going." I exclaimed and started walking out until she grabbed my wrists.

"Care to explain me your dream first, homo?" And there goes the ass.

"First, you gotta stop calling me that. You don't know that some people will take your words as an insult. It's utterly offensive. " I know that I'm... gay, but isn't that too much even though I'm her baby brother after all?

"Tell me about it first and I'll stop calling you... homo." She chuckled. For the sake of good lord!

"Well let me tell you something, you stop calling anyone that, then I'll start talking to you!" She dropped her gaze and looked disappointed.

She really needs to stop calling me that.

After a few minutes of thoroughly explaining to her why calling people insulting words does not make you cool and awesome, I told her everything... trying not to shake and trying not to pass out.