They slowly walked around the house, hoping to find someone, and stopped once they came upon a room with a woman and a man in it. "Why is it so hot in here? I told you to put it at 68," the woman complained.

"My fault again," the man scoffed. "Let me tell you something, sweetheart. I am not your personal air con. . ." The man fell silent as Tony put a glove on top of his head which instantly electrocuted him until he fell to the ground unconscious.

"He was annoying," Maya said as the woman looked at the two Starks with wide eyes. Tony sent his daughter a look that told her to be quiet before he reached over and picked up the gun that was lying on the table.

The woman held her hands up so that they resembled a gun before she mimicked a gunshot. Maya gave her a confused look while Tony just hushed the woman.

Tony and Maya left the woman in that room and began making their way around the house until they came across a room that had a bunch of small screens that were playing videos of the Mandarin. Maya furrowed her eyebrows and walked further into the room, confused as to why this room looked as if it were set up like some kind of TV set.

Tony made sure that Maya stayed behind him as they walked forward. The two paused behind a big piece of metal and looked around it to see that there was a bed that looked like it had someone sleeping in it.

Tony held a finger up to his lips to signal for Maya to be quiet and she nodded before the two slowly crept towards the bed. Tony held the gun up and pushed Maya behind him before reaching forward and pulling back the covers.

However, instead of being met with the face of the Mandarin, the two Starks came face to face with two very frightened looking women.

They looked at the two with frightened eyes and Tony quickly hushed them, but he was cut off by the sound of the toilet flushing. Tony's eyes widened and he quickly grabbed Maya before hiding behind the head of the bed while the two women laid back down.

"Well, I wouldn't go in there for 20 minutes," a voice said before letting out a loud laugh. Maya peaked her head out slightly and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion at the sight of the Mandarin coming out of the bathroom acting like anything but who she thought he was.

"Now, which one of you is Vanessa?" he asked. "That's me," one of the women said. "Ah! Nessie," the man said before throwing a fortune cookie at her. Tony and Maya both shared a confused look.

"Did you know that fortune cookies aren't even Chinese?" the man asked. "There's some guy and his kid over here," one of the women said, but the Mandarin didn't seem to hear her.

"They're made by Americans, based on a Japanese recipe," the man said. Tony, having heard enough, cocked the gun before stepping out from behind the bed. He pointed the gun at the man before exclaiming, "Hey!"

"Bloody hell. Bloody hell," the man said as he put his hands up. "Don't move," Maya told him. "I'm not moving," the man insisted. "You want something? Take it. Although the guns are all fake because those wankers wouldn't trust me with the real ones."

"What?" Tony asked confused. "Hey, do you fancy either of the birds?" the Mandarin asked as he looked to Tony. The Starks and the women looked at him confused.

"Heard enough. You're not him. The Mandarin, the real guy," Tony said. "Where?" He yelled making the man jump in fright. "Where's the Mandarin? Where is he?"