I look at Calum, who couldn't bare to look at anything else but the sky. Whatever he believes in, I assume he's looking up and asking why is this all happening to him. And as much as this is going to affect us all, it pertains to him and Scarlet the most. I did not know what to say at this point. I felt as if any possible reaction is not going to help this situation the slightest.

"When are you going to find out the results?" Luke asked, just as anxious as the rest of us. A part of this all seemed wrong to me. The timing of this just seemed seemed so wrong. Nothing was necessarily adding up.

"Dunno." Calum shrugged, sighing to himself. We were nearly inching closer to his house, Mali sitting on the porch reading a book. "I don't even know how I'm going to tell Scarlet. I have to tell her."

The rest of us exchanged looks at a lost of words. Mali smiled at the rest of us as she heard us come closer. She waved enthusiastically, although none of us were actually in a good mood. We waved back, however, faking smiles to disguise what was going on.

"I'm scared, guys. I am so scared that she is going to tell me she is." Calum told us. "I don't know what I would do."

We all sigh, looking at each other without saying much. What exactly can you say? Everything is going to be fine? Because I would be lying to one of my best friends.

Luke and Michael had to quickly go home before their parents killed them. With that, they said their goodbyes and began walking the opposite way. We all lived pretty close to one another, so it not much of a walk. I sat on the steps of Calum's house, toying around with my thumbs. I decided to stay and wait until he received the news from Jenni.

Calum did not have much to say at this point. I assume that his mind was flooded with all these thoughts that made him completely anxious. I'm just as anxious because at the end of the day, these two of my best friends, and I don't want any other them to get hurt. Especially Scarlet.

"I never imagined having a kid til after I was married." Calum breaks the silence. I look at him, his eyes completely worrisome. "I thought I was going to have kids with someone I was going to grow old with."

"Like Scarlet" I quickly but in, assuming.

Calum shrugged at me. " I love Scarlet more than anything, but who truly knows who they're supposed to grow old with? I would hope that it would be Scarlet. As of now, she's the person I could only imagine myself growing old with."

I nod, taking all that he has to say in. It would be a nice sight to see. The five of us, all old together. Scarlet and Calum fighting on who's job it was to do the Christmas shopping for their grand-kids this year. Or Michael being completely bald because of the numerous amount of chemicals he continues to drown his hair in. Luke trying to be a flirty old man, failing to realize he isn't a hot teen anymore with blond hair and blue eyes. And lastly me, I would probably walking around with a cane, swearing at the younger generation, and calling them hoodlums.

That would be completely nice. And for a short moment of time, I forgot about everything that has happened and thought how utterly amazing that would be for all of us. How happy we would be.

Suddenly, Calum's phone began to ring, omitting me out of my daze. His fingers trembled, swipping across the screen to answer the call. I sat there, motionless. I tried my best not to make a sound, as well as Calum, who just listened while Jenni talked. I was able to hear her from the other side of the phone, which sounded like sobbing. Calum dropped his phone, which landed in his lap, his face becoming increasingly pale. He did not have so say a single word for me to know the answer.

She was pregnant.

I gently grabbed the phone off Calum's lap, hanging up.

"I think I'm going to be sick." He says to me, clenching his stomach. He quickly wheeled himself to a corner, beginning to puke. I look away, not wanting to hear or see anything. Mali rushed outside, looking at the two of us.