x.

HOPE I DIDN'T UPSET ANYONE UGH SORRY IM A TERRIBLE PERSON

-----

I opened my eyes, gasping loudly for air.A bitter taste was left in my mouth as I coughed. Blood spurred out. I tried moving, but something was over me. I yelped in agony. My eyes wander around the scene. My lungs collapsed inward.

"Scarlet!" someone yelled. I did my best to lift up my head, crying in pain. I looked around to see who called my name. It was painful to see, how everything was displayed.

"I'm here, there's something on me I can't move!" I cried out, my breath hitching. With every inhale, my lungs burned and my whole body filled with more pain.

I looked down at my hand, with a large cut surfacing my palm, oozing my crimson colored blood.

I closed my eyes and began to shake my head in disbelief. Rain continued to hit the ground, extinguishing any possible fire.

What was known of Ashton's royal blue, Honda Accord was scatter all around the side of the highway. We had swerved off the side of the rode, rolling down into the vast wilderness, where the car tipped over.

"Hey, hey." Luke frantically says, limping over to me. His golden blonde hair fused in with scarlet at the tips of it. He turned the side of his face, which was stained with dirt from our surroundings.

"Your head." I tried to lift my arm. "It's bleeding."

He nods his head. My chest started to tremble. "What's on-top of me, I c-can't move?"

His electric blue eyes stared coldly at me."U-um part of car door. I'm going to try to get it off you okay." I attempted to nod. He gave me an assuring look, doing his best to smile at me, with several scratches dispersed all over his face. I felt quivering fingers, reach for my other hand that was underneath the car. The weak fingers clenched tightly onto mine.

"L-Luke!" I shout, terrified. "There's someone else underneath here. Who is it?!" I could feel my heart, beating onto my rib-cage, and my lungs giving up on me. He slowly walked on over to the side. His eyes opened widely, as his face became pale.

"Luke?!" I shriek. There was only two possibilities. Michael or -

"I-it's Calum." he whispers. He ran his fingers through hair. His breaths were shaky.

"I'm going to try to get you guys out okay." he assured me. He went over to look at Calum.

"Calum can you hear me?" Luke asks, kneeling down. His fingers wrapped around the edge of the car door. I couldn't see Calum's face, but I could hear him try to speak. I mostly heard gagging, coughing, and the sound of liquid in the bottom of his throat.

Luke grunted as he tried to lift the car door off the two of us.

"Calum." I whisper, hoping he could hear me. I move my hand over to his fingers, which were still shaking uncontrollably. "I'm here Calum. I'm right here."

He coughed some more. Luke let out a huge scream as he pushed, with all his might, the car-door.

Michael limped over weakly to us, with Ashton's body leaning on his. I couldn't help but have a soft sob escape my lips.

"This cannot be happening." I sobbed. Michael propped Ashtons body upright on the side of the tree.

"He's not conscious." Micheal whimpered. I could hear him begin to sob. He started to shake Ashtons body. "Ash, wake the fuck up right now. You cannot die, do you hear me!"

I turned my head not to look. I prayed this was a dream.

"It's almost off Scar okay." Luke mentioned to me. I nod back at him. I could tell it was hurting him, physically, moving this off to us. I gained movement of my upper body.