xxvi.

Four days have passed since the hospital fiasco and the five of us have never been more torn apart than ever. Luke and Michael have decided to remain neutral, not wanting to chose sides, making it clearly evident that they did not want to get involved at all. It was understandable, but it was nice to know for the first time it wasn't just problems going on with Calum and I, but also Calum and Ashton.

"You're gonna have to talk to him." Michael said, staring down at his graduation ring that we had just received. We would be graduating in a few weeks and it seems so surreal how fast our senior year has passed and the things we have all went through.

"I'll talk to him when the swelling of bump in the back of my head goes down." I scoffed, throwing one of Michael's pillows up in the air. I haven't talked to Calum since he had pushed me in the hospital, and despite his several phone calls and trips to my house, I have yet to forgive him.

"Alright, I understand that, although you hit him too and domestic violence goes both ways. But we are graduating soon and what if we all go our separate ways?" Michael looked at me, raising his eyebrows. I know he was hinting on the secret that I have been hiding for the past month, that only he knew about.

"The four of you guys are practically joined by the hip." I told him. "Besides, you guys got another shot at the whole music thing and I know you guys will not turn that down."

"But it's not the same without you." Michael whined, jumping onto the bed besides me. "You're going to be on the other side of the world, studying at some nice American college, getting cool, new, nice American friends."

I pouted my lips, hitting Michael roughly with the pillow. "I'm going to be in California, I could always come visit."

"It's not the same without you Scar." Michael repeated softly, toying with his ring. He had gotten emerald as his stone because he felt like it really brought out his eyes and it did. I played around his hair, not wanting to say much, but acknowledging the fact that we would be graduating soon and I was going to miss him greatly.

"UCLA is a great college, I didn't even know I would get accepted, let alone get an early acceptance." I groaned, realizing the different schooling systems we have and leaving early means missing the last few weeks of high school with the four most important people in my life. "I'll have to take tons of exams to solidify graduating, but comes September, I'm going to be a freshmen at UCLA."

Michael turned to me, his eyes becoming immensely sad. "I've seen you practically every day for our whole lives and I cannot believe you're leaving me." He sighed heavily.

"And when you guys become huge rock stars and go on tour, you're not gonna see me all the time. But if you don't visit me when you come to California, I will personally kick all your asses." I playfully teased.

"Even Calum's?" He chuckled.

"Oh, he's gonna be the first one to get it." I laughed back. It was bittersweet but not long lived because Michael eventually exhaled loudly.

"Talk to him, please." He begged. "You're gonna be a whole ocean away and I don't think he'd be able to handle the fact that you're gone if he didn't get some closure."

I nodded in agreement, knowing that although I am reluctant to talk to him, I was going to anyway.

"Alright, enough of the sappy stuff. Put that Green Day album in and we'll play some Pokemon." I offered, having the sense of nostalgia of our old days.

"That sounds more than perfect to me." Michael grins loudly, the first notes of the American Idiot album playing loudly in the background.

---------