xx.

ashton (AM I EVEN ALLOWED TO DO THIS. THIS IS A ONCE IN LIFETIME ASH POV CHAP) (read my authors note at the end pls)

"What if I told you guys that I fucked up." Calum says to me, licking his dry lips. I had agreed to walk him home, since he told me he really needed advice on something. Luke and Michael tagged along, without telling Scarlet, due to Calum's specific rules for it to be 'dudes only'.

"I would say I'm not surprised." Luke laughs, combing his fingers through his hair, fixing it. I let out a small chuckle, agreeing with Luke.

"Fucked up how?" Michael asked, huffing a bit. He, along with the rest of us, probably don't want to hear about any drama that involves their relationship. Don't get me wrong, I love Scarlet and Calum to death, but them to together has put this group through hell and back, and I'm not going to deal with it anymore.

"Please don't tell me there's something going on with you and Scarlet already." I whined, rubbing my temples to mentally prepare myself for whatever he was about to say.

"I thought things were going good." Luke adds, skipping a pebble around with Michael as they walked.

"It is. It really is but -" Calum stopped wheeling and put his hands to his face. He shook his head, swearing to himself underneath his breath. "I really messed up this time."

"It can't be that bad." I whined, assuming that Calum was just exaggerating. I know that this time he wants everything to be perfect between him and Scarlet, but nothing is necessarily perfect, so why try to make it.

He glared at me. "It's possibly the worst thing I could ever do."

"Its not like you got one of your hookups pregnant." Luke joked under his breath, making Michael and I chuckle along with him. That's when Calum looked down at his hands, trembling.

My eyes suddenly widen, along with Michael's and Luke's. Our mouths left slightly agape.

"No!" My voice raised louder than I intended. "You did not get someone pregnant!"

His mouth hung open, unable to say something.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Luke shouts, pacing back and forth angrily.

"You couldn't keep your man juices to yourself Calum?! There's a thing called condoms for a reason!" Michael adds.

"Yelling at me doesn't help it at all!" Calum yells, sulking in his wheelchair. "I already feel like shit." he murmurs lowly to himself. I exhaled deeply, stopping over at a tree and sitting down.

"This is going to kill Scarlet." I say to myself, a bit too loud for them to hear. I was thinking about how peaceful things have been lately. How happy both of best friends have been together. How happy we have all collectively have been together. I couldn't fathom us being in a better place, emotionally, after what had happened. For this to happen, is only going to bring us back to square one.

"What are you going to do?" Luke asked, taking a seat next to me, along with Michael. Calum shrugged. He was probably scared shitless. Calum, with a child. He can barely make fricking toast.

"Jenni is going to take a test after school. Tell me the results I guess." Calum ran his fingers through his hair, what he normally does when he's anxious.

I was not suprised when he told us that Jenni was the one that was apparently pregnant.

"And if she is?" Michael questioned, playing with his nails. "Is she going to -"

"Keep it?" Calum cuts him off, shuddering at the thought of the alternative. "I mean, I don't even know. I don't want to consider what she might do, but its her body, her choice I suppose."