Chapter 11

"Stiles I swear to god if you don't shut up I won't watch Batman with you." I threaten with a smirk.

"I'm just saying that you shouldn't go to that dinner tonight."

"Give me a good reason why!"

"Come on Lil we both know your personality!"

"And what is that supposed to mean."

"You'll say something sarcastic or hint that you know about werewolves! And guess what happens then."

"She shoots me dead yeah I know. I'll be on my best behavior Stiles, I promise."

"I hate you."

"I know now carry my backpack to the jeep idjit." I smirk as he throws it over his shoulder without a second thought. Suddenly he stops walking and his mouth drops open. "Stiles?" He doesn't move an inch. "Stiles? Please close your damn mouth you look like a fish."

"Oh dear Lily you always choose the strangest friends." I huff before responding.

"Oh dear Bekah the strange ones are always the best ones." I say in a posh British accent. She rolls her eyes before leaning on her very new, very expensive car. Though I'm sure she didn't spend a penny.

"Shut up and get your skinny little ass in the car."

"I'm going over to Stiles house." Her face turns serious.

"Klaus wants you home Lily."

"I already have plans with Stiles." She gives me her bitch face. Well she always has a bitch face but this is her shut the hell up, in the boss ass bitch, face. "I'll see you later stiles." I say somberly getting my backpack.

"Hey." He says reaching out to grab my hand. "You're just going to go because someone wants you to?"

"Not just anyone." Klaus. Big bad hybrid. Serial killer. No compassion. He loves me but he wouldn't hesitate to rip anyone in this towns head off.

"Is it your...boyfriend?"

"What? No! Oh my gosh no!" I feel the laughter bubbling up in my chest before I'm giggling like a mad man. "He's my uncle!"

"Oh." He lets out a... relieved sigh?

"I'll see you later k?" I wrap my arms around his torso and give a tight squeeze. Quickly I turn around but immediately become queasy. I look at Bekah in panic. We both know what is going to happen next.

"You're such a hassle." She says angrily before storming over, picking me up gently, and sitting me in the passenger seat. My vision starts fading and my head pounds. It's different than what happened at school earlier. That was a side effect of the cancer. This, this is a side effect of the chemo. Bright green lights start appearing in my peripheral vision and the earth started to ripple. I hear the engine ignite and the car starts to move.

"See you when I wake up." I say to Rebekah.

"Li-" The green takes over.

~

"Stop it!" I beg. "You don't have to do this! Just- just let her go okay Lyra?" I inch myself closer to my newly turned best friend. "Let Nora go." My voice is strained with fear. I watch Nora's face as a the blood continues streaming from the cut on her eyebrow. "It's okay Lyra we can fix this."

"It smells so good Lily!" She licks the wound on Nora's head before moaning in delight. I grip the stake in my jacket.

"It may taste good and I know your hungry but you need to stop. This is Nora Lyra. Just let her go okay?" I walk forward until I'm a foot away. "Just let her go." I reach out for Nora and before I know it I'm flying through the air. I yelp as my back slams into a brick wall.