Chapter Three

"Lily!!!"

"What is it Stiles?" I ask. My voice is hoarse and my throat sore. Apparently our little adventure in the woods yesterday gave me a cold.

"You sound terrible"

"Did you need something Stiles?"

"Oh right! Can come over for a little bit I need your help with something."

"I'm sick Stiles!"

"Oh right. But I mean you aren't that sick right?"

"I'm pretty sick Stilinski."

"Well come over and I'll make you some soup."

"Tempting."

"Come on please. It's about Scott." This pikes my interest.

"What about Scott?"

"Come over and you'll see."

"I still don't have a car dumbass."

"I'm picking you up smartass. Be there in 5 minutes." He hangs up as I groan. I throw on some Mystic Falls High sweats and my fuzzy slippers before brushing my teeth and going downstairs. Hearing the obnoxious honking of the old jeep I roll my eyes and walk out locking the door behind me. Getting in the car I raise my eyebrow at Stiles. "Wow. You do look terrible." I give him a glare. "I mean you're still beautiful though! You're always pretty it's just that you look kind of dead right now. It's a little off putting but no you know still beautiful...like usual." I smile at his awkward rant. He thinks I'm beautiful huh?

"You're not to bad yourself Stilinski." I smirk as a blush rises to his cheeks. "Now then, why did you drag me out of the comforts of my bed?"

"Oh right! I think Scott's a werewolf." He glances at me waiting for my reaction.

"So do I."

"Yeah I know it's kind if imposs....wait! you think he's one too?!"

"I do. It's not really impossible. I'm sure there's a lot if things out there we know nothing about." Like vampires and witches and hybrids...

"Hey Lil. Where are your parents? You'd think they'd want to know the guy kidnapping you...or have a car in the driveway."

"I'm currently living alone. My uncle bought the house but he's on a business trip. He should be home in a month."

"Why didn't you tell me that earlier? I would have invited you got dinner!" I let out a laugh.

"Dinner?"

"No one likes to eat dinner alone!" I look over at him with a smile. Such a weird guy.

Pulling up to his house I get out of the car slowly and enter it. At the stairs I turn around. "Soup." I say before trekking up. I open the second door on the left and let myself fall on his bed. Stupid idiot. Stupid attractive funny idiot. Snuggling my face in his pillow I inhale deeply. The whole room smells of him. I relax on his comfortable mattress and feel myself start to drift off.

It's cold. The full moon is out. I'm scared. Not because it's night, not because I'm afraid if the dark, but because I can't move. Because of the circles of fire surrounding two of the people I love most. The werewolf is already dead. I never liked her but seeing her heart ripped out made me grimace. I try to shut my eyes knowing what's coming next but I can't. I'm compelled to stay still, to watch what happens. I was only trying to switch places with aunt Jenna. Elena and Jeremy need her to take care of them. But I couldn't fix anything. Now Aunt Jenna is dying and I have to watch. And them Lena is gonna die too. I feel my eyes tear up as Jenna launches herself at the witch digging her fangs into her neck. And then she's not moving. Her heart out of her chest. I lock my teary eyes with Elena's and see the fear in them. She's next. My big sister is going to die right before my eyes. I choke back a sob as Klaus fetches her placing her above the bowl. Before I can get out another though her body is dried of blood. I no longer have the ability to hold back my tears. Then Bonnie comes in with all her witch mojo but I can't pay attention. Everything fades away. More people dead. More of my family dead. I'm completely still even though the compulsion has worn off. I can't move. I can't see anything everything is black and dark. I-

"Lily!" What? "Lily!" My body convulses and my eyes open. It was just a dream. I look into Stiles worried eyes. "Are you okay?" I notice my hands are shaking and paler than usual.

"I'm fine." He looks into my eyes as though he's peering into my very soul and unwinding it.

"No you're not."

"It's nothing for you to worry about." Suddenly there's a pressure on my chest and I start coughing.

"Shit! Oh god! you're not dying right?" I can't stop coughing. "Lily! Okay...um raise one finger if you're dying raise two if you're fine." Suddenly the pressure is gone and the coughing stops.

"This is all your fault. Did you make me some soup?"

"Of course!" He hands me a tray with chicken noodle soup, a glass of water, and an apple. I look up at Stiles with a raised eyebrow.

"What? An apple a day keeps the doctors away!" He gives me that goofy smile he always does. My heart flutters for just a minute.

"So Scott you think Scott's a werewolf too."

"I know he is. And," he says with emphasis, "tonight is a full moon." A full moon. Where are we going to chain him up. If he transforms into a giant vampire eating wolf then we can't just put him anywhere. Though Derek said they were a different type of werewolf.

"I thought you could help me do some research before Scott gets here. I printed off a bunch of papers and I can't read them all myself." He gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Fine."

"Yay! Okay do you know Greek?"

"What?"

"Well some of the papers were in Greek and I thought they could still be important...ya know?"

"Why would I know Greek?"

"Um well I don't...so I hoped you did..."

"Well lucky for you I actually do."

"Seriously?"

"I had a lot of free time." Plus no good information on the supernatural is actually in English.

"Well let's get started!" He says with a smile. I smile back and start reading.

I awaken to the sound of shouting. Opening my eyes I see Scott holding Stiles against the wall about to punch him.

"Scott!" I yell. He turns to me, eyes briefly flashing gold and slams his fist against Stiles desk chair before storming out. Stiles stands there still in shock so I stand up and grab his hand. "I have a feeling I missed something."

"I told him we thought he was a werewolf and he didn't believe me. Then I tried to cancel his date with Allison and he freaked out slamming me against the wall."

"Oh. Sorry I was sleeping. Why didn't you wake me up? I could have helped."

"You're still sick Lil. And you looked really tired right before you fell asleep." He said with a smile. "Plus you looked really cute." I hear him mutter to himself. I smile.

"I guess we have a party to go to huh?"

"What?"

"Scott loose on a full moon not to mention at a party full of teenagers."

"You're right! Oh..would you prefer to stay here?"

"Hell no! I'm not letting you go get him yourself! Plus I've never been to a high school party. It'll be fun!"

"Okay," he says with a sigh, "lets go to a party!"